Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: my ex sent me message on facebook

Boomer

my ex sent me message on facebook

my ex and me have been broken up for 3 months now.
    One day she told me that I do not have enough feelings for her and that was it.

I deleted her from my facebook as part of my nc. She sent me facebook message: " seriously, deleting me from your facebook contact list, come on". I do not get what is trying to say? Should I respons somehow? Any advice is appreciated

hockeyboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer [Register to see the link]
    my ex and me have been broken up for 3 months now.
    One day she told me that I do not have enough feelings for her and that was it.

I deleted her from my facebook as part of my nc. She sent me facebook message: " seriously, deleting me from your facebook contact list, come on". I do not get what is trying to say? Should I respons somehow? Any advice is appreciated
    what would responding accomplish?

shikashika
    Platinum Member
    ignore her... she is obviously pissed off and was pretty immature to send that messge.

Don't stoop to her level

PixelPusher
    She's trying to get a rise out of you... it's her way of controlling the situation. I'm sure she doesn't like it that you've gone NC and it's bugging her that you might be out there, having a good time, etc.

Take the high road, and don't respond. OR if you really, really feel the need, then tell her the truth... that you're trying to heal and move on and having her facebook there was preventing your healing. But if you do respond, you're opening up a door that you may not want to have open..

Boomer
    I just feel that relationship was given up too easily. Never had a chance for real conversation. At the time I did not know but now it looks like she found someone else because I saw pictures on facebook. I guess no point now anyway. I do not want to expose myself so I get a boot again if I tell her the truth. SO I guess continue NC

Boomer
    I mean relationship has a fair amount of disaggrements and can't be smooth all the time so people need to work on it and not just give up like she did

wintermelody
    As the above poster said, she is trying to get a reaction out of you. She wants you to respond to prove something to herself.

Do yourself a favour, and don't reply. She's playing games with you.

Up and Down
    Gold Member
    I agree don't reply.

Boomer
    Thanks guys for your support. You really help me. This time I did not plead and ask and annoy her like a did in relationship before this one. Thanks to you . At least I manage to keep some sort of dignity

Boomer
    So I guess maybe she wanted to see if to invite me to her birthday party. She sent me a text " happy birthday" back in august for my 30. I thought it was nice but lame. SMS instead of calling and wishing happy birthday. Should I wish her happy birthday or refrain from it at all?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Top Threads
Ran into Ex at the gym, I need advice
So yesterday I ran into my ex at the gym and we had a long conversation about how everything took place. He apologized to me for overreacting about
Broke up with ex but can't stop thinking about her
Hi friends, I recently broke up with a girl roughly 2 months ago, but she's consistently on my mind. We dated her for 3 years and it was serious
What is he trying to do?
Okay so what does it mean when a guy likes an old insta post out of no where ? This guy and I used to date but he broke it off but he has texted me
Can't stop thinking about my ex
Hi y'all, We have been broken up for 2 months. I wish I could stop thinking about her but can't. Is this normal post breakup?
Have a guy but still thinking about my ex
Hi, so my issue is the conflict I am having in my mind is that I am currently in a relationship. Have been for a month and a week, i believe, with a
Is silence a girls loudest cry?
Hi, Just wanted to know your thoughts on this. I guess my ex gf is ignoring me because of that statement. Thanks
Just getting angry..
My story is a long one and before people jump down my throat about blocking him know that I have not once caved or looked at any social media. A

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
He Left My Clothes in His Yard to Pick Up
Here is a follow to my situation: After I spent four days with this guy I met online, I inadvertently left a few clothes at his place. Almost two
Does he really think I'm trolling him/can't trust me or is just an excuse?
Met a guy last summer. I broke it off with him 3 times in 6 dates, over concern about distance, but kept apologizing. The last break off he said he
My 8 year old won't go to sleep or stay asleep 😣😣
Feel like I am losing my mind. My 8 year old just won't go to bed.. or she at least won't stay in bed. She is still up now at 9.45pm (after being
HSP in LDR, about to move to be with him and get married
Im a Highly Sensitive Person. I get very overwhelmed very easily. If i dont sleep well, if theres too much noise, if there are too many
Am I being selfish or unreasonable?
Hi everyone, Sorry for my first post to be one of all doom and gloom, but I'm stuck and don't know what to do. I want to start by saying that I
Stomach flu fears
I have a huge fear of stomach flu, if i am exposed or know someone has had it a have really bad anxiety and stress over it. Yesterday at 11am at my
Boyfriend Likes Questionable Pictures on Instagram– Should I Be Worried?
Long story short, he's been liking some questionable pictures that this other woman (whom he knows irl) posts. In one of the pictures he liked, she's
Ask For Advice