Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: my ex sent me message on facebook

Boomer

my ex sent me message on facebook

my ex and me have been broken up for 3 months now.
    One day she told me that I do not have enough feelings for her and that was it.

I deleted her from my facebook as part of my nc. She sent me facebook message: " seriously, deleting me from your facebook contact list, come on". I do not get what is trying to say? Should I respons somehow? Any advice is appreciated

hockeyboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer [Register to see the link]
    my ex and me have been broken up for 3 months now.
    One day she told me that I do not have enough feelings for her and that was it.

I deleted her from my facebook as part of my nc. She sent me facebook message: " seriously, deleting me from your facebook contact list, come on". I do not get what is trying to say? Should I respons somehow? Any advice is appreciated
    what would responding accomplish?

shikashika
    Platinum Member
    ignore her... she is obviously pissed off and was pretty immature to send that messge.

Don't stoop to her level

PixelPusher
    She's trying to get a rise out of you... it's her way of controlling the situation. I'm sure she doesn't like it that you've gone NC and it's bugging her that you might be out there, having a good time, etc.

Take the high road, and don't respond. OR if you really, really feel the need, then tell her the truth... that you're trying to heal and move on and having her facebook there was preventing your healing. But if you do respond, you're opening up a door that you may not want to have open..

Boomer
    I just feel that relationship was given up too easily. Never had a chance for real conversation. At the time I did not know but now it looks like she found someone else because I saw pictures on facebook. I guess no point now anyway. I do not want to expose myself so I get a boot again if I tell her the truth. SO I guess continue NC

Boomer
    I mean relationship has a fair amount of disaggrements and can't be smooth all the time so people need to work on it and not just give up like she did

wintermelody
    As the above poster said, she is trying to get a reaction out of you. She wants you to respond to prove something to herself.

Do yourself a favour, and don't reply. She's playing games with you.

Up and Down
    Gold Member
    I agree don't reply.

Boomer
    Thanks guys for your support. You really help me. This time I did not plead and ask and annoy her like a did in relationship before this one. Thanks to you . At least I manage to keep some sort of dignity

Boomer
    So I guess maybe she wanted to see if to invite me to her birthday party. She sent me a text " happy birthday" back in august for my 30. I thought it was nice but lame. SMS instead of calling and wishing happy birthday. Should I wish her happy birthday or refrain from it at all?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Top Threads
Ex keeps looking at my instagram
Hey, So me and my ex broke up about 3 months ago. Since then she has found someone new (who she started dating very soon after my break up). I
My girlfriend told me she still has feelings for her ex
So my girl and I have been dating a year now and a couple days ago we watched a movie that brought back the bad feelings from right after her and her
Ex brought her new bf to my sons school xmas lunch
Hi all, Hoping to get some advice/other peoples perspective. My ex and I broke up about 1.5 years ago. In case it matters she ended things with
Confused by my feeling for my ex and my current relationship status. Can anyone
Hello, I hope somebody can help me out. Two years ago i left my ex for a guy that now i am married with ( not really happily married we are in a
Should I even bother to say anything?
It's been almost 3 months since my breakup. To sum it up, I was in a 10 year relationship. My ex was previously very good to me. We had broken up
On again-off again relationship for over 2 years, should I move away?
I have spoken to family and friends about this and I'm getting conflicting replies so I'm turning to here because I really need to make a
Should I reach out to my ex?
My ex and I broke up 6 months ago after 2 years. Both mid twenties and madly in love. I think we were moving on from the “honeymoon period”,we had

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Tired of Being His Provider??
Okay so I found this site through Google. This seems like a pretty common topic and I suppose I just need to vent. My husband has been unemployed
Beautiful women who works at lush...
So there is this a girl who works at this place. I've been in there twice now and she is a stunner. Its one of those girls who you have to look twice
Being left for another man by my ex girlfriend
My and my ex gf broke up 7 months ago back in late April. We had bad fights and she stated she was unhappy. She then proceeded to have an active
Wondering?
Ok, I posted before about my situation but I would like to further talk. This woman I became involved with 3 years ago TOLD me she had feelings for
Break up Advice Needed
Hi all, I really need some advice on my recent break up with my girlfriend of almost five years. A few months ago I started to feel unhappy and
She's getting ready for marriage. She thinks that it is what I want. My fault.
So, I am pretty much in a difficult situation. I have been with a girl for the past 4 years. In these 4 years, after a while I realized she really
Venting - Advice...?
Hello, Im a 36 year old male, married with 3 kids. My wife and I are pretty much like roommates. There is zero sex life and its from both ends
Ask For Advice