Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Guys what does it mean when a man says "I adore U" to a girl?

littlestar

Guys what does it mean when a man says "I adore U" to a girl?

When a man says to a girl he doesnt know all that well - but has spent some time hanging out with her and getting to know her says "I adore you" what does this actually mean?

monkey123
    Bronze Member
    it means hes hungry and he wants a sandwhich

littlestar
    Quote Originally Posted by monkey123 [Register to see the link]
    hmm...................................

Pokerman
    Well under what context was it under when he said it? "I adore you for lending me your phone for a minute"?

Or it may have been a genuine statement that he actually does adore you, whether that's an indicator that he's got romantic feelings towards you is anyone's guess. Some people say "I like you" in different ways I suppose.

Creative

Not a word I would use, but perhaps an indirect way to say "I like you". If he only consider you as a friend, then he shouldn't be sending these kinds of signals.

solariseclipse
    i laughed out loud.

but seriously - it generally means what he said. he adores you. (thinks your cute/pretty you maybe?)

lady00
    Platinum Member
    I have no idea...strange word choice, if you ask me.

doyathink
    ahahaa....

littlestar
    He has made it clear he likes me as more than friends and when we were on the phone talking it just came and he said "i adore u"

Pokerman
    well in that case, it means he adores you, really.

I don't think there any subliminal messages behind those words, just take them at face value I guess.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Top Threads
WHY didn't he tell me he has a girlfriend?
I liked this guy for some time now and texted him so we started talking, I felt like he liked me too and we were flirting back and forth. He seems
I don't feel attractive, please don't tell to convince I am
Uhm, right let's go right into my failure of a love life. I have never kissed a girl, I have never dated a girl, I haven't even had sex with a girl
How can I get someone off of my mind?
I started a new position about 6 months ago and there is this guy that I used to see from a distance and thought he was attractive but then when I
At a loss of what to do.
Hello. So I have a female friend, who is also a co-worker. We've been friends for a few months now. I have developed a crush over her, since we
Leo female with a crush on a Pisces female
I've recently developed a crush on a pisces girl (let's call her A.) 6 months younger than me, in a matter of 3 days :/. I am usually too prideful to
Was she not a good partner to begin with?
Is it normal for a young girl (under 25 yo) to quickly develop interests in new guys when she move to work for another company/department, and then
He's giving me mixed signals at work
So i've been attracted to this guy at work for a year now. Lets say his name is Alex. I always thought the feeling wont be mutual so i never tried to

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
My boyfriend doesn't text me as much anymore?
My boyfriend would text me everyday all day and now he won't text me first anymore or at all sometimes. Last night he stopped replying to my text so
Is she the rebound
If he leaves a 17 year relationship to date his High School Sweetheart from 32 years ago, is she a rebound ?
I want to break NC after almost 2 months to invite my ex gf to a concert
We have been in NC for almost 2 months after being together for 6 years. She stopped responding to a text i sent her. I saw she was interested in
Online dating, and why it doesn't work well for most men
We discussed this before, and for some reason people got personal and mean about it. So I have no intention of returning to this thread, but I wanted
PLEASE HELP, boyfriend talks to mom 4-5 times per day, very odd relationship....
Hi guys, Always been hesitant to post my personal business online. Anyways... here it goes... So my boyfriend is amazing...(just to throw this
Hurtful joking
My bf jokes about things that are very hurtful. Today was probably one of the most hurtful. He tried to grab my breasts and he does this a lot. He's
He dumped me and won't return my stuff
So I was seeing a guy for a short amount of time. Out of the blue....he blocked me? Fair enough, I get the message, I think it's rude but
Ask For Advice