Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Guys what does it mean when a man says "I adore U" to a girl?

littlestar

Guys what does it mean when a man says "I adore U" to a girl?

When a man says to a girl he doesnt know all that well - but has spent some time hanging out with her and getting to know her says "I adore you" what does this actually mean?

monkey123
    Bronze Member
    it means hes hungry and he wants a sandwhich

littlestar
    Quote Originally Posted by monkey123 [Register to see the link]
    hmm...................................

Pokerman
    Well under what context was it under when he said it? "I adore you for lending me your phone for a minute"?

Or it may have been a genuine statement that he actually does adore you, whether that's an indicator that he's got romantic feelings towards you is anyone's guess. Some people say "I like you" in different ways I suppose.

Creative

Not a word I would use, but perhaps an indirect way to say "I like you". If he only consider you as a friend, then he shouldn't be sending these kinds of signals.

solariseclipse
    i laughed out loud.

but seriously - it generally means what he said. he adores you. (thinks your cute/pretty you maybe?)

lady00
    Platinum Member
    I have no idea...strange word choice, if you ask me.

doyathink
    ahahaa....

littlestar
    He has made it clear he likes me as more than friends and when we were on the phone talking it just came and he said "i adore u"

Pokerman
    well in that case, it means he adores you, really.

I don't think there any subliminal messages behind those words, just take them at face value I guess.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Top Threads
Hookup problems! help!
Hello, need advice on what to do next! Me and my boyfriend of two years recently broke up. Before him i used to hook up with this one guy I used
I added her FB first and she still hasn't accepted my friend request
I've worked with this girl for over a year, but since both of us like to keep to ourselves, we never sparked up a conversation until a couple months
Why do guys brag about the number of girls they've slept with?
Why would a guy tell a new girl about all the girls he's slept with in all different countries (military job, so travels a lot). I figure it's
Got a Question
So I'm new to the country I just immigrated too and on friday I was going to look at this pub a friend told me about. So on the way I kind of got
Is my male friend into me?
Hi all, need some input. Have been in a lesbian relationship for 6+ years and am very happy. Am currently living away from home and my partner has
Opposites
So there's a guy i recently met and we're total opposites. Like vegetarian, drinking choices, life views, religious views etc. We didn't connect
Flirting with me then avoiding eye contact and ignoring me, what's going on??
So guys I need your help please! Sorry for the long post but wanted to get in all the confusing details.. I went to my girlfriends birthday party

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Don Juan President
I'm the president of Don Juans. I know all the top moves to make with females and I've had sex so many times. If a man needs advice ask right here.
Talk Dirty to Me!
OMGosh this is rampant. I have been serial dating in hopes of finding a long term relationship. BTW, nn the past two weeks I have been doing really
Is it wrong that I don't drive my parent's car to drive myself places as of now?
I am 20 and I have my driver's license but I don't have my own car yet so I have to rely on my parents and the bus to get me places but my parents
Friendship changes, how to deal?
Hello All, My friend and I are close. We consider our friendship like a brother & sister type. Lately, I've been noticing he has been treating me
Online Dating Descripton Sets Off Red Flags For Me, But Maybe Not for Others?
I have someone who has been giving me attention with Online Dating (yes, I thought I'd give it a gentle go. Dip my toe in the water even though I was
Help
Hi, I'm 37 and I have been with my partner for about 5 years and we have been married just under a year. About 5 months ago my now wife had an
Did you ever get over your first love? Post your stories!
Hello, I've been feeling kind of down lately because I always hear people saying that you never get over your first love, or you'll always compare
Ask For Advice