Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Guys what does it mean when a man says "I adore U" to a girl?

littlestar

Guys what does it mean when a man says "I adore U" to a girl?

When a man says to a girl he doesnt know all that well - but has spent some time hanging out with her and getting to know her says "I adore you" what does this actually mean?

monkey123
    Bronze Member
    it means hes hungry and he wants a sandwhich

littlestar
    Quote Originally Posted by monkey123 [Register to see the link]
    hmm...................................

Pokerman
    Well under what context was it under when he said it? "I adore you for lending me your phone for a minute"?

Or it may have been a genuine statement that he actually does adore you, whether that's an indicator that he's got romantic feelings towards you is anyone's guess. Some people say "I like you" in different ways I suppose.

Creative

Not a word I would use, but perhaps an indirect way to say "I like you". If he only consider you as a friend, then he shouldn't be sending these kinds of signals.

solariseclipse
    i laughed out loud.

but seriously - it generally means what he said. he adores you. (thinks your cute/pretty you maybe?)

lady00
    Platinum Member
    I have no idea...strange word choice, if you ask me.

doyathink
    ahahaa....

littlestar
    He has made it clear he likes me as more than friends and when we were on the phone talking it just came and he said "i adore u"

Pokerman
    well in that case, it means he adores you, really.

I don't think there any subliminal messages behind those words, just take them at face value I guess.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Top Threads
Missing my booty call!
After I broke up with my LDR boyfriend in February, I was extremely sad. Went to a birthday party of a friend and when I went back home to another
Having crush with coworker
Dear All, I got this crush that is hindering my life. This new colleague just joined my company 1 month ago. Currently she is attached to my
I turned him down once and I regret it
So I've known this guy - let's call him J - for two years now. We met in a dog park and formed our little group which contains us two, J's roommate T
I need some opinions
So I've had this male friend for years now, close to a decade. Recently things got a bit weird, and he asked me if we could have some "fun" and
Does this girl like me ?
Hey guys , there is a girl I work with that I like a lot, we have a lot in common and I think we share a bit of attraction for eachother. she flirts
I need help
I recently broke up with my ex of three years. It was a very abusive relationship, not physically but emotionally and mentally. I was controlled and
Help! What should be my next move?
I'm single again at 50 and I met a man a year ago who lives several states away. He's divorced, in his 70's, very hot. He seems well disposed towards

Featured Threads
Parent and relationships problems
So clearly i need help sooo i will get right into the story.....sorry its so long I am a 25 year old male who is in a relationship with my 19
My boyfriend is trying to date other woman on online dating site.
I really need help. I am so confused. My boyfriend is on online dating site. He said he wants to date other women. We were on and off relationship
My wife left me without having even a talk
Hi everybody, I wonder if this is normal just to leave a marriage of 7 years without having a proper talk before moving on? It happened to me that
Confused about FWB
Last weekend my FWB and I made plans to meet up. He drove down from his place to go to a party with friends, afterwards he was coming to spend the
Everything is just JUMBLED
I have an extremely, EXTREMELY screwed up life. At least from my point of view it is. At least I think I'm the only one that knows my own
Getting over someone to be with them again later?
Long story short, my ex broke up with me after 4 years because he said he was immature and needed to grow up without me and part of that was meeting
Need Advice - it's urgent for me
Hello Everyone, I meesed up my life and I take full responsibilty. I ned advice and what to do to remedy the situation immediately and prevent it
Ask For Advice