Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do women who aren't pregnant have milk inside their breasts?

CoCo2009

Do women who aren't pregnant have milk inside their breasts?

even a small amount?

littlestar
    I don't think so but i am not certain.

~Seraphim ~
    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    I do not believe you can until you have had a baby, after you can, even if you are not pregnant, but you must do it with the right stimulation.

~Seraphim ~
    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    link removed

Nurseman

Where do you think the term "Wet-Nurse" comes from?

Frequent nipple stimulation will release hormones that induce milk production.

Read that somewhere.

~Seraphim ~
    Lactation without pregnancy
    Women who have never been pregnant are sometimes able to induce enough lactation to breastfeed. This is called "induced lactation". A woman who has breastfed before and re-starts is said to "relactate". If the nipples are consistently stimulated by a breast pump or actual suckling, the breasts will eventually begin to produce enough milk to begin feeding a baby. Once established, lactation adjusts to demand. This is how some adoptive mothers, usually beginning with a supplemental nursing system or some other form of supplementation, can breastfeed.[9] There is thought to be little or no difference in milk composition whether lactation is induced or a result of pregnancy.[citation needed] Rare accounts of male lactation (as distinct from galactorrhea) exist in medical literature.

Some drugs, primarily atypical antipsychotics such as Risperdal, may cause lactation in both women and men. Also, some couples may use lactation for sexual purposes.

helplesslyhoping
    The way I am reading this, you are asking if milk is stored in the breast at all times.

The answer is NO

It can and is PRODUCED in the breast but it is not something that is always there, waiting to be taken like a gallon of milk from the fridge.

Mythical_Suicide
    Quote Originally Posted by helplesslyhoping [Register to see the link]
    The way I am reading this, you are asking if milk is stored in the breast at all times.

The answer is NO

It can and is PRODUCED in the breast but it is not something that is always there, waiting to be taken like a gallon of milk from the fridge.

LOL That isn't something you hear someone say every day.. Funny though!

My Advice

That's the benefit of a woman who is able to produce milk. They can squirt you with it and laugh as part of foreplay.

~Seraphim ~
    Quote Originally Posted by my advice [Register to see the link]
    that's the benefit of a woman who is able to produce milk. They can squirt you with it and laugh as part of foreplay.
    yup.....lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
Ritalin
Hello...I live in Ontario Canada.. Noe sure if anyone on here is familiar with medical protocol. I have a 24 year old son.. Was diagnosed with CAPD
I keep watching movies and reading books for children, do you think it's normal?
Hey, I turned 21 this summer, I finished my bachelor degree and I can say that I'am at that point in my life where I don't know what I want in life
What do you do to make yourself feel good?
I posted yesterday about a weird situation with a guy I was involved with. Tonight I asked him outright if he was back with his ex, he told me it's
Over eating and stressed
I posted about my father has cancer and is declining. I also recently lost my job because my car broke down. I call friends to talk about anything
Feeling lost, like I don't know myself anymore needs help!
Hi all. I'll try keep this short. I need some help right now I'm feeling so lost. I've went through a lot the past year and a half. I had to
Featured Threads
The ex that wouldn't go away
I am engaged to the woman of my dreams. After a couple dates I told everyone I was going to marry her. She told her friends the same. My only hang up
Crying
IM A 63 YEAR OLD WOMAN ,and my life has turned upside down. I cry day and night. For some damn reason I'm lost , alone and just cant figure things
SO (girl of 23) doubting our relationship, won't let go of ex
So currently going through a very complicated situation with my SO. I started seeing this girl in November of last year, while she was still with
My friend has no life...No job and currently lives at home. At nearly 30
One of my very good friends has always been the impressionable type. When I encouraged her to have stronger boundaries, to be less passive and to
Ex is getting married
Hi, I went into no contact with my ex around 14 weeks ago. I had decided that there's nothing left for me to do or say that would bring her back to
Friendless and Lonely
Hi all, I've decided to turn to an online forum for advice on a current friendship issue. I want to say thank you in advance to those who take the
Swapping childcare, she stopped responding...
Background: I struggle with intimacy and relationships in general. Coming from abuse and neglect means I've always struggled with trusting others
Ask For Advice