Scents

xonicolemarie

I bet it is hard to find a good perfume! I find it most difficult that, okay so you have a perfume, yet it doesn't last all day!!! =/ That sucks! I'm trying to find a floral/flowery. So I need to find something in that range.

Everyone PH balance is different too. So some scents smell different on other people. It also depends on the soaps we use.

Everyone PH balance is different too. So some scents smell different on other people. It also depends on the soaps we use.

Interesting. I can't use anything sugar like I got a free birthday cinnamon body wash from Sephora, BUG BITES. AHH. So I have to be extra careful. I actually had this sugar body wash, ran out, but it smells good. HMM I think I'll see if they have a perfume line!

yeah i looked at a few other threads, but i wanted to see if there were any other answers out there..didnt think that posting this again would bother people...i mean they dont have to read it right?

i was just saying if you are looking for answers, you can also look them up. i'm could care less you started another thread.

I wear Burberry London. It's fantastical. I've had several guy friends comment on how good it smells. A friend of mine in college would wear it, I could smell it down the hall. When I have it on, I can't tell, but everyone else can. great stuff.

I LOVE "Love Spell" from Victoria Secret. Love the bubble bath, the lotion, the body mist! It's excellent! I don't know if men like it so much though.

I LOVE "Love Spell" from Victoria Secret. Love the bubble bath, the lotion, the body mist! It's excellent! I don't know if men like it so much though.

I think at least one male in this thread knows it by name and likes it haha.... somewhat reassuring at least!

So its just test and trial with your body's chemical? That sucks. It will take a long time for that!

hahaha fortunately those who concoct the ingredients, (Ive a friend whos a chemist) take that into consideration. So it should only take a few tries, unfortunately to be unique, youv'e gotta try a little harder since the most popular scents are worn the most. A woman with a unique fragrance will be remembered forever.

Archived