Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: He loves me and cares for me, but not sexually attracted?

Originally Posted by JadedStar
    It is very sad that you are giving it another go with someone who has stated he clearly is not attracted to you. Given your personal issues in life that you can't avoid, this is one you CAN avoid. Why put yourself thru this? Or him? Sometimes we are not attracted to a person and it is no fault of either party. It is what it is.
    He told me that he does still love me a lot and thinks I am beautiful, but the sexual chemistry is there sometimes and then it's not, but it's all because of stress. It's not like he clearly told me he doesn't feel anything for me. If I hadn't found that im conversation (from seven months ago) this wouldn't be happening right now. Things were getting better and I freaked out and destroyed everything, but what can someone do after finding that? You can't just hold it in. I guess the bottom line is I shouldn't have spied.

My bf is not a sexual guy. we hardly have sex. At first, it was a shock to me but I got used to it now. I cried about this but it won't help. So I accepted the fact that he is not attracted to me anymore. He said he find sex as a chore. Okay so be it. I started to do the same thing to him , when he's horny and wants to make love I would make a way not to. Making him feel the same way.... Unwanted and neglected.
    You have a choice to make it's either you play with his game or quit.I'm happy with him, we're both happy, we love each other so much. Sex is just one problem in our relationship compare to others like attitude, etc...So I chose to stay and play. Why don't you have your own game?

^^ This thread is 2 years old.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice