Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 20 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Other guys are pissing me off...

Other guys are pissing me off...

Seriously, I've tried everything, why wont they leave me alone?! I don't give out my number, I don't hang out with them, when they talk to me I talk constantly about my boyfriend and they still don't let up.

I wish I could just wear a big sign that says, "TAKEN, F-off"

Is this the price I must pay for being attractive?

I even had a guy that I hung out with like ONCE a year ago text me at like 2 am saying that he was horny, drunk and bored. And I had to tell him I didnt care, was sleeping, and he needed to leave me alone. And he KNOWS how loyal I am with my boyfriend.

I'm not mean when guys come up to me and don't know, I just tell them and say I wont give them by number or hang out because I have a boyfriend, or continue to bring him up in conversation. But if a guy KNOWS this and they keep persisiting? Then I have to get mean.

My boyfriend is the same way, but all he has to do is politely decline and then he's left alone. Why can't that work for me?

What is it with guys. I'm so sick of it.

Honestly, I really do dislike most guys. I have my wonderful boyfriend, I have my one guy friend whom I've know a year before my boyfriend who is like my brother, and gives me relationship advice and also likes my boyfriend. (even though I've known him for so long, I still dont hang out with him out of respect) And I have my little brother.

What other guys do I need?

It REALLY bothers me when other guys hit on me, and I want to punch them when they get all up in my face. I'll bring up my boyfriend and casualy mention, "Oh yeah, I love going to the shooting range. It was so cool shooting full automatic M-4's with the Dallas SWAT team" And they still don't let up=(

What can I do to get the, to leave me alone? Seriously guys are animals.

I liked it when I was single. But now that I'm in a serious/commited relationship and don't plan on being single or taken by anyone else again, it really bothers me!

you will never get away from it. scumbags are everywhere.

Ugh. I wish there was a way out of it.

I know how to shoot a gun (good shot actually) I can take care of myself in the self defense area, and I can be stone cold at times, which sometimes works to scare guys off, but others just like it and wont let up. Think I'm playing "hard to get" even though I have a boyfriend.

I want to major in Criminology, when guys know that some guys stay clear. But at other times it doesn't work=(

The ONLY guys that I am actually "okay" with talking to are my friend's SERIOUS boyfriend's, or my mom's guy friends who have wifes. Thats it.

Platinum Member
    I don't think there is a solution. You're doing all you can do. I've never had to deal with this so I don't really know what to tell you except, I hear ya. It sucks.

Not all guys are like this though...and I'm a little surprised to hear you don't have guy friends. I have a bunch and just kinda assumed all women did. Learn something new every day! Anyway, I think that's probably irrelevant to the problems you are having with these guys. All I can say is good luck and I think you're handling it well.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    I still get hit on and I have been married forever. I just smile and walk away and do not respond any other way.

Well I have one guy friend, and he's all that I need.

For me, to have truly a best "guy or girl friend" of the opposite sex, and make sure it STAYS that way, you have to find something in them that absolutly repulses you about them and that you could never see yourself with them. My boyfriend also agrees. Although he never had a close friend that was a girl before me, and there is no use in making a new one now.

My guy friend, we text from time to time and that's about it. I don't hang out with him alone. I went to a movie with him and my boyfriend, and the only other time would be if I was with a girl friend and we hung out with him, that'd be it.

Neither me and my boyfriend hang out with members of the opposite sex one on one, or get numbers. The only exception for me, is that I already had my friend's number and my boyfriend knows him and likes him.

The only reason why I feel more comfortable talking to married men, or boyfriends or my friends is because I know they are commited and I am in no danger of getting hit on. EXPEC my friend's boyfriends. I have a friend named Ashley, and sometimes when I hang out with her she has her boyfriend with her. Like we'll go to church together. And I'm fine with talking to him, because I know how much in love he is with her and he knows how into my boyfriend I am. And I'll talk about him with them etc.

They will always be there to hit on you, but maybe you aren't being assertive in the right way. I never have to tell anybody twice, they get it.

Originally Posted by Rose21
    Is this the price I must pay for being attractive?
    I know huh? Being attractive is soooooo hard!!!!!!!

My boyfriend is the same way, but all he has to do is politely decline and then he's left alone. Why can't that work for me?
    Maybe because you are just SO AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!! lol

Well some guys are just scum.

I have guys from way back when asking me if we could "hook up" or if I still have a boyfriend or want a guy on the side. * * * !

I had to put my ex on my caller rejection list. If it gets worse, I'm going to have to start doing that with the other persisitent guys. Because that also blocks texting.

Well thanks, I guess I am lucky to be pretty. Even though I am SO insecure at times.

But I just get so tired of guys always hitting on me. What is the fascination with taken girls?

Page 1 of 20 1234 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice