Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Other guys are pissing me off...

Yup, my boyfriend is really passionate about photography yet he never took a picture of himself. Same with his dad. Same with my brother. Same with everyone in the photography club at my school. Getting Ready for a First Date

Rose, are you aware that this is normal behavior thta women go thru all the time out of guys? I think it might help you to realize that the guys that do this to you also do it to a lot of other girls.

It might help to understand that there is always someone out there prettier than we are. And that means that if these guys are doing it to you they do it to a lot of girls they find pretty. Maybe that will help you to understand you are not being isolated here.

Maybe it is because you are young that you don't understand that these guys are not going to go out and carve your name in their chests because of your beauty. Many young guys and some old ones will always flirt with pretty girls. And rarely do they fixate on just one, particularly taken ones.

I read your posts and think that you believe this is something you go thru alone and that these guys are pining away for you and ready to write bad checks for you or something.

Take it as flattery and call it a day. You are reading way too much into flirtation from the opposite sex.

Originally Posted by JeckyllNHyde
    that guy sounded like he was looking to hit it..
    Exactly. Men wanting to "hit it" can gush it on thick. Maybe because Rose is only 19 she doesn't read these signs as well yet.

Originally Posted by Rose21
    You need to take into consideration that these are OLD pictures.

Matt was my old best friend for like 3 yrs, and John Michael was a close friend.

The ones with my friend (Allie) are just for fun. I took down alot of the club pictures just now, ones that I didn't need.

But the ones with my girlfriend are just us girls goofing off and having fun. Why would I take down momentos of my friends? It reminds me of all the fun times I've had with friends.

But they are still on your myspace. These guys don't know they are old. Yea, those are very provactive pics rose. I am not dissing them but i AM saying how in the heck are you surprised that you are getting guys making these flirts? Come on now, you can't be that naive.

Guys peruse girls myspace pages in their area and will hit them up all the time, and many are chock full of a lot of pick up lines.

Do you have myspace? Because everyone does this.

90% of my friends are more provacative on theirs.
    LOL but they are not the ones here complaining that guys are flirting with them because they are "taken". Girls that seem to be as prim and proper as you proclaim and who are very much in love typically don't put up qutie that many provactive myspace poses.

Again, not dissing the pics. Many girls do this. But to be surprised that you are going to get guys thinking bad thoughts about it is kind of crazy.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rose21
    I dont hate it.

I like praise on my work, looks from friends, writing, etc.

But what I don't like is when guys are being disrespectful and constantly hitting on me.

Like seriously that guy I told you about? I was just making polite talk, and he wouldn't leave me alone. He kept texting CONSTANTLY.

Like, "what are you doing tonight," "Having a good day hun?" "Let me know if you need a ride" "What are you thinking about?" bleh bleh! Texts like that are annoying from ANYONE except my boyfriend
    LOL then take down the bikini top pics. Keep up the ones where you are not posing in a sexy manner and I can guarantee you that the comments will reduce about 80%.

IF you don't change the pics then you obviously don't mind it too much. The bolded text above - THAT is the communication you are so upset about? MY GOD that isn't even blatant flirting. That is being nice!

Just sayin
    Last edited by JadedStar; 10-15-2008 at 11:45 PM.

4. 10-15-2008, 11:43 PM
    Reason
    dup

Why is this thread still going?

because we are all angry at her. hahaha

Originally Posted by redrose85
    Why is this thread still going?
    Because it is still new perhaps?

It's not because I'm "just" 19, I know that they don't do it to just me, there are PLENTY of other girls to bother. Seriously, and I do know that there are alot more attractive girls out there, some that even arn't taken! I wish they'd bother them..

And what I'm saying is, I'm not getting hit on myspace. All of the guys at my school etc, they haven't seen my myspace, they have no idea. I had gotten TONS of comments and messages on myspace all the time in the past. Like a year ago, but that cut way short when I put "in a relationship" and started posting tons of pictures of my boyfriend on them. The only guys that ever message me are ones that I know and are friends.

The guy that was harassing me, he KNOWS I have a boyfriend, he doesn't even have my myspace address anymore, and I hadn't seen or talked to him in over a year.

He was bothering me with my ex too and I told him to leave me alone and not talk to me anymore. And he did.

Until yesterday he was like, "I know you told me not to talk to you, but how is your major going?" And I politely told him becase it had been so long, and I was in a bind because if my friend wasn't going to be able to pick me up atkeast he would take me home so I wouldnt have to sleep at the school.

But then he just didn't end the conversation, even after I did. And he kept saying "Oh I wish I hadn't missed my chance with you blah blah"

Stuff like that. I can tell he doesn't want to get in my pants, he's just really annoying.

So its ONE guy bothering you and you decided that ALL men are bothersome?

"Seriously, I've tried everything, why wont they leave me alone?! I don't give out my number, I don't hang out with them, when they talk to me I talk constantly about my boyfriend and they still don't let up."

Seriously. Hate to say it because you seem like a sharp young lady, but you are still a bit niave about some things. Please read you previous post. Read your original post. What are you trying to say. What was your purpose for all these postings?

Oh, it's deffinatly more then one guy.

The focus just seems to be on one guy THIS time is all.

Seriously, and I do know that there are alot more attractive girls out there, some that even arn't taken! I wish they'd bother them..
    DO YOU honestly think they don't? This is why i said you seem naive. Do you not think the women here get hit on a lot too? Like i said prior, you act like they are all pining away for you and no others. Make no mistake, you are NOT the only girl these guys are hitting on.

What you are so ticked off about that this guy in question said isn't even annoying or disrespectful stuff. The attitude you have taken if he had any sense he'd not talk to you anymore. You are attractive, but not the most attractive one out there, not even the most attractive one on this site. I have seen girls that are dropdead model gorgeous posting here who are not this cocky. My honest advice is seek out their posts and model yourself after their behavior. Fake it til you make it i guess.

Wow, after so many responses you still are not getting it. I give up.

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 151617181920 LastLast

Videos

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems

Friendship Between Men and Women Often Involves Attraction

Infidelity
Give Advice
Ask For Advice