Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Other guys are pissing me off...

Look at my friend's allie's profile. she's num 6 on my top.

Tell me what you think of HERS! Getting Ready for a First Date

Platinum Member Cognitive_Canine's Avatar
    Okay, this is going to be harsh but it has to be said.

I've seen you post on other threads before. You come accross as a huge narcissist.

I'm sorry but just look at your avi. It screams narcissist.....

Again, I am not trying to be mean but maybe you should really look at what you are giving out and then look at what you are getting back. See if you find trends and go from there.

Btw, I am a huge narcissist myself. I'll admit it. However, I don't let anyone catch me acting on it. I usually tell admit it before they guess as much.

Someone had to say it.

edit: I am aware that my av is a picture of my mug too. my friend took it and chose it for me, and I like it.

There's nothing wrong with that.

And I guess I can be like that, I'm caught up in my appearance and want to look good. Self consious etc.

And I'm also very into photography.

Originally Posted by Rose21
    You seem really old fasioned.

WHAT IN THE WORLD is wrong with me putting up the peace sign? Seriously! I was on a vacation in Florida with my family!

And the 2nd one? I'm I'm fully clothed, It's just a different angle.

Do you have myspace? Because everyone does this.

90% of my friends are more provacative on theirs.
    But they aren't on here whining because guys hit on them. There's a difference. You do seem really self centered and always wanting attention so you seem to take the attention how you want it not how people are giving it to you. If you're so worried about the attention you're getting maybe reconsider the pictures you are posting and the way you are dressing. Your posts say alot about you, I completely agree with the poster who said that in almost every one of your posts you just seem like the type of girl who has to have attention otherwise you aren't happy. Oh and btw, the "peace sign" is a little more suggestive than a typical peace sign. Don't try to play that one off as innocent because even one of your friends suggested it was more suggestive than it should have been.

i dunno, self conscious ppl dont really post a bunch of pictures. they tend to shy away, yet look alot in mirrors, etc.
    narcisitic is more when ppl love praises, self love, etc.. "look at me"..

Originally Posted by Rose21
    There's nothing wrong with that.

And I guess I can be like that, I'm caught up in my appearance and want to look good. Self consious etc.
    Well don't complain when guys compliment you or hit on you.

Platinum Member Cognitive_Canine's Avatar
    Yeah, but constantly coming accross as narcissist = annoying for other people.

You can secretly look at yourself in the mirror and take tons of pics. However, know that posting all those pics and talking about how when other people find you attractive "pisses you off", you're going to get a very negative response. And, no, it's not jealousy...

My first bf was way into photography (people actually pay a lot of money for his work), but he didn't take pics of himself.

Well I also like taking pictures of other things.

I just love taking pictures! Expesially ones of me and my boyfriend.

I can be happy without attention, there is only one person I really need it from. I keep those pictures on my myspace because I like them, well for me. Not for anyone else, I'm not trying to impress. The ones I take the most pride in are the ones of me and my boyfriend, friends etc.

By your deduction, 100% of my friends are narcissists because they have tons of pictures of themselves.

And the "peace sign" My friend may of said that, but to me I wasn't meaning anything different by it. It was just a pose.

If there is a hidden meaning behind it I wouldnt know. I'm kind of slow to pick up on those things. I will be the last person to get a dirty joke lol.

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718 ... LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice