Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Other guys are pissing me off...

And again, the names you listed are highly attractive people but to say the are the most attractive in the world is just a matter of opinion.

Those girls don't really do anything for my boyfriend. He thinks that I am the most beautiful girl in the world. And that's his opinion, because not everyone would think that.

It depends on the person.

That's why I mentioned those other women- think of them. They're absolutely gorgeous, rich, famous, and that's all they ever hear. Not many of their friends actually care about them- just their status or looks.

However pretty you feel you are, you're still lucky enough to not be famous. So really, there is no need to complain and make a big issue out of it.

Keep moving on.

Alot of people want to be famous so bad.

It'd be nice, but after a week I'd be sick of it. Just think, to never get any time to your self, constantly be accosted and to have all of your problems posted in the paper? Yeah, no thanks!

I didn't say most. I think I said among the most- big difference. Some people think Kenny Chesney is hot... so obviously people can be wrong about looks. Haha no offense Chesney fans, don't attack.

Yeah like I don't find Tom Cruise or George Clooney to be the hottest men in the world. Oooo! lol.

I may find cleberties attractive, but in my eyes my boyfriend is the best looking guy out there!

Originally Posted by IphigeniaSaysHi
    If it really gets to you, and you think the compliments will crush your soul; think of how REALLY hot people feel.

Think of Megan Fox, Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Jo, Halle Berry. They must be absolutely miserable and close to death because they are some of the most attractive people in the world.

Cheer up.
    you missed out eliza dushku, by far the most attractive woman ever. scarlet johansen on the other hand (not literally get your mind out of the gutter) not so much

Originally Posted by Rose21
    they don't crush my soul, sometimes Im flattered and it helps when I'm having a bad day.

But to hear it CONSTANTLY from people that I don't really know or mean nothing to me, can get a little annoying. Expec persistent guys.
    i agree. some guys can be persistent. i dont know whats wrong with them. you say no, they keep saying "why not" etc..
    i feel these guys are usually after a quick lay. in my experience anyways..

i dont pay much attention otherwise to them after saying no politely. and maybe walking away if they persist (when it used to happen or occasionaly happens. i find it only really happens if i go to places like clubs though so it's no big issue.)
    Last edited by JeckyllNHyde; 10-06-2008 at 12:11 AM.

Well yeah, I'm pretty sure its that way too.

I just don't know WHY it is so hard to believe why a girl who is totaly commited and in love with her boyfriend DOESNT want to sleep with them! Arghh!

LOL we don't always agree, but this post is bangin' spot on. It seems that in a world of so much strife that a problem like this...is it really a problem to speak of? I know we dno't downplay an OP's issue here, but this one is kind of ... silly... to rant over? I'll never view a flirt or attention as a pain in my rear. I'll deal with it for so long as it is still an issue and not complain. LOL I also won't complain if i hit the lottery, or if my boss decides to bother me every week with her "you are just too good for this company speech". LOL

Originally Posted by aviatormy
    here are some quotes that come to mind

derek zoolander: I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And i plan on finding out what that is.

derek zoolander: Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?

derek zoolander: Well i guess it all started the first time i went through the second grade. I caught my reflection in a spoon while i was eating my cereal, and i remember thinking "wow, you're ridiculously good looking, maybe you could do that for a career."
    matilda: Do what for a career?
    derek zoolander: Be professionally good looking.
    omg!!!!!!!! Roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a good thing later on he founded the "Center for kids who can't read very good" organization to enhance his skills! Can't always fall back on ridiculous good looks!!!! LOL
    Last edited by JadedStar; 10-06-2008 at 11:51 AM.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice