Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Addicted to Rough Sex

kenshinkitten

Addicted to Rough Sex

Is it possible to be addicted to Rough sex or any kind of sex?

My boyfriend and I have been just letting loose on each other like nobody's business for a long time, like 6 months. Crazy, rough, sweaty kind of sex. It's awesome don't get me wrong.
    Last night when we had sex though it was just...meh. Plain normal average sex, not fast or slow...it was so boring...I didn't feel anything and the times I did was when we did a tiny bit extra work.

The thing is though though that I want to just have normal sex sometimes, I don't want to get completely exhausted every time we have sex.

Is it possible to get so used to rough sex that normal sex is just not pleasurable anymore?

Victoria66
    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Anything not done with moderation is not good. Nothing is quite the same when it is all the time all the time all the time. Then it fast becomes same ole stuff. You have to mix it up.

ryan123

Not possible for me. I love rough sex and I love the times where I just hold her close and thrust slowly and passionately. But maybe thats because we don't do either for 6 months straight.

I couldn't have rough sex with someone I had feelings with every time.

Aviatormy
    Yes, I think that you can easily become addicted to rough sex. This would be ok if rough sex was actually EASY. The fact that it does wear you out though is not a great thing. You will become so bored with your partner if you continue to do this and ultimately, you may end up leaving him because of it.

Try to go at least a couple weeks without the rough sex and try to connect with him all over agian through a more intence version of "slow sex".

You need to try and discard that passion for a bit but I know that will be tough

Good luck with that.

drewciouS281

Where ever the Snow, Dunes or Beach are!!!!
    i agree with aviator. although at first you may not like it or find it as pleasureable, practice it without the roughness. try some kinky sex with toys. that doesnt have to be exausting.

ghost69
    rough sex is how i usually do it. it's almost always exciting. addicted? i guess i am. cause i do the neck grabbing, hips grabbing, booty slapping, hair pulling all the time.

kenshinkitten
    Well you're all making valid points...I'll try to tone it down for a while.
    Not that Ghost is making it any easier!! Grr...

ghost69
    it's sex. i never thought it was supposed to be normal. cept when i was 18 or something. i guess that was normal. i'm never going back.

i_win
    Platinum Member
    Right now it seems that I'm addicted to the complete opposite. Sex so gentle in fact that I don't even notice that it's occurring. Oh yeah that's right, cause it isn't! Lucky me.

teknoise
    Yes, its addictive. Because its good. If there is not some element of grabbing, biting, choking, hair pulling, twisting, pinning down, and deep thrusting its not good sex.

But changing it up is kinda nice once in a while. Too bad everytime me and my gf try that it just gets rough again after a few minutes anyway.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Top Threads
Not sure what's going to happen with this threesome
I'm pansexual (attracted to all genders), and due to that have very often received offers of threesomes. I do enjoy having threesomes and have had a
Feedback from the ladies
I have been with my girlfriend for almost 2 years we have lived together for a year when we have sex it is amazing, but lately it's been less
First threesome gone bad.
Hello, I write this with a heavy heart today. I am currently in a long distance relationship with a very handsome man. We live four hours away
No good at fingering girls, does this make me look inexperienced?
I am pretty inexperienced but I feel more confident in bed than I used to. I'm in my late twenties and only had sex around 8 or 9 times. I feel
help...FWB is confusing me
long story short... I went out with this guy for two months, did some couplely stuff with him such as coming over to each other's house and spent
Am I completely wasting my time?!
So I was with my fiancÚ for 6 years, been together for 5 and engaged for 1. We moved in together and lived together for 11 months until our
Featured Threads
He took my sisters virginity!
Well.. Here goes nothing. I don't have anyone to talk to and hoping to get some insight. My mind is confused and my heart is completely
Dating after working in the sex industry
Hey all, I'm coming out of a difficult time in my life where i worked as a sex worker. I just wanted some opinions on how to handle this when I begin
My boyfriend hangs out one on one with his ex am I right to feel uncomfortable?
Hi everyone, I posted here before about how my boyfriend and his ex are close friends. Long story short, they date for two years, realised they were
What does this mean?
I'm a 24 year old man and I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for 5 years. But I'm feeling like this relationship is built on blind trust
Is this just "The 21st Century Woman?"
For the past 5 years, every woman I've dated (ages 25-32 we'll say) has had to stress to me immediately, before anything gets going, that they are
Venting I guess... I miss having sex.
So... I don't know if there is any real advice that can be given here. But I'm sure people here can at least relate and maybe share their
My boyfriend curses at me but says he's joking?
Hi everyone, My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 8 months and while everything has been great so far except that he curses at me but says
Ask For Advice