These are some of my favourite quotes for anyone in a long distance relationship, really cheer me up if I'm feeling alone, or missing her.

Quotes

"Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss."

"And ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."

"..contrary to what the cynics say, distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough..."

"If someone truly loves you, distance is not a problem. It's just the power of making love grow each day."

"Distance is the test of our love, so if we survive it we are going to be forever"

"The test of love is not when we are together. It comes when we are not together and realize that despite the distance, love is still there."

"The few hours I spend with you are worth the thousand hours I spend without you!"

"Distance between two people is only as far as one allows it to be..."

"I know when I leave, the distance will keep us apart. But distance, no matter how far, can't change these feelings in my heart."

"Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle; rather a great reminder of just how strong true love can be."

You're welcome, they've really helped me. Always looking at them, and adding new ones to this list. Specially since my intentions are to have a long relationship with this girl, I'm going to need a lot of quotes! Hr hr.

Try and keep it updated with quotes and general readings on LDR's.

Found this,

Long distance relationships require a special willingness and understanding that can test love like no other type of relationship can. It requires constant communication and a desire to continually create your relationship, using the only real tool you have... your words

You're welcome, they've really helped me. Always looking at them, and adding new ones to this list. Specially since my intentions are to have a long relationship with this girl, I'm going to need a lot of quotes! Hr hr.

Try and keep it updated with quotes and general readings on LDR's.

Found this,

Long distance relationships require a special willingness and understanding that can test love like no other type of relationship can. It requires constant communication and a desire to continually create your relationship, using the only real tool you have... your words

How long have you been in your LDR?

Well, I've known the girl online since I was 13, she was 12. So I've being speaking to each other for 6 years! Finally decided to meet 2 months a go, actually met twice that weekend as she was staying near by to see family. Then went to stay in her city for the weekend 2 weeks ago, but I've actually being in a relationship with her for nearly 2 months, but our relationship is as strong as any 2 year+ relationship tbh. Unfortunately, the more time we spend together the distance really gets to us, so quotes like these keep me more optimistic.

• 1 month later...

If dreams weren't dreams,

and dreams come true,

I wouldn't be here I'd be with you,

distance is one thing that keeps us apart

but you will always remain in my heart

I wish that you were here or that I were there,

or that we were together anywhere!

Don't measure the distance;

measure my love.

Close together, or far apart,

u will always be here in my heart

Distance is just a test to

see how far love can travel.

Sometimes I miss you so much,

I just want to rip you

out of my dreams and hug you!

The rose that you gave me has faded,

and wilted away.

But, the love tucked in deep inside

remains in my heart forever.

See there's this place in me

where your fingerprints still rest,

your kisses still linger,

and your whispers softly echo.

It's the place where a part of you

will forever be a part of me.

• 2 weeks later...

oh...im sorry to hear that. are you still in contact with her? it would be really sad to hear that ur special friendship has ended when u have been talking together for the past 6 years.

all the best to you.

P.S i really loved the quotes. im not officially in a LDR cos its a heck of a long way and complicated timing. i dont think it would work unless we saw each other a few times a year. but we cant. its a long story. check out if ur interested.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for your concern, you'll be glad to hear, we're closer than ever. I went down to see her for a weekend before christmas, was the best weekend I've spent with her, we acted as if we were still together, and we were just sooo comfortable together, it was hard going back to normal life with out her, it's only being just over a week but it feels like months since I last saw her. She's coming up here on the 16th January, I actually can't wait.

But now, don't want to hijack/off topic this thread, at a bit of a dilemma. I don't know what to do, we keep seeing each other but now I believe I can't get in to another relationship when she's still in my life, because I don't want to move on... but I can't be with her cos we couldn't handle the long distance... so i'm like :s

I haven't kissed a single girl since we first met last summer, and I go out alot, meet new people, and talk/get to know girls, but when it comes down to kissing etc I just get out of the situation.

I'm scared if a really nice girl is interested in me, and I wont know what to do cos I want to start a relationship with her, but what about my ex... If she started one, I'd be really upset and jealous, but she has admitted she has kissed/got with 2 guys since we split up and really gets to me, but still I feel I have to be loyal to her...

Archived