Help me, I dunno if I am pregnant or not

-Stutterfly-

Hey,

me and my boyfriend have been trying for a baby, we have been having sex basically nearly everyday and the days when I would be ovulating... my period should be due next week, but I noticed on saturday I started bleeding very lightly... started of pink, then went brown and lasted for about 2.5 days, could this be implantation bleeding?

Also i have sore boobs, and getting tearful alot.. and experiencing nausea and fatigue... could I be pregnant?

x

Hey,

me and my boyfriend have been trying for a baby, we have been having sex basically nearly everyday and the days when I would be ovulating... my period should be due next week, but I noticed on saturday I started bleeding very lightly... started of pink, then went brown and lasted for about 2.5 days, could this be implantation bleeding?

Also i have sore boobs, and getting tearful alot.. and experiencing nausea and fatigue... could I be pregnant?

x

These sound like they could be signs of pregnancy...but you'll know in a week...I don't think there is a way of finding out until after the first day of your missed period (or a few days before with some tests). I don't know if a blood test would work sooner.

I hope the test comes out positive like you want it to. Good luck!

me and my boyfriend have been trying for a baby, we have been having sex basically nearly everyday and the days when I would be ovulating

This actually lowers his sperm count. If you want to maximize your chances of conceiving, try having sex every other day during your fertile period.

Good luck! Maybe you are pregnant. An over the counter test should be able to tell you if you are pregnant the day after a missed period. (It's most reliable to test then- rather than before you period is due)

This actually lowers his sperm count. If you want to maximize your chances of conceiving, try having sex every other day during your fertile period.

Wow...I had no idea! I just thought people who want to get pregnant should just go at it as often as possible. Just goes to show. You learn something new every day. I'm glad I found this out before the point in my life when I'll be trying to get pregnant LOL.

Stutterfly--good luck! I hope that you get good news soon!

• 2 weeks later...

There are different schools of thought on this one. Studies show that unless the man has some issues with sperm quality/motility that cutting down to every other day may help increase the quality, but that if his sperm is normal and healthy having sex every day during the fertile window may increase your chance of conceiving up to 50% in a given cycle.

• 2 weeks later...

I just read your past threads and saw that you are only 17. I hope that you and your boyfriend have a plan so that you will be able to financially and emotionally support your baby. I also hope you have gotten help for some of your mental issues/self-injury problems, as your hormones during pregnancy might make those problems worse. Good luck.

Me and my boyfriend are coping well, not only do I have a midwife to help me, I also have a physchiatrist to help me through aswell, my self injury has stopped, and my mental state has stablised, me and my boyfriend have talked about the financial situation, and we have it covered, lets just hope for a smooth pregnancy

Um Congrats? I guess? But considering you're fairly young I really hope you realize what lies ahead for you. Are you even still in school?

Just a month ago you were posting about having no point in living and now you want to bring a child into this world? Do you realize how much pregnancy takes a toll on those who previously suffer from depression and the like? Especially at your young age?

*sigh* and to think you actually wanted this to happen.

I just hope you have it easier than I did when I had my son at 17. That's all I can say.

Um Congrats? I guess? But considering you're fairly young I really hope you realize what lies ahead for you. Are you even still in school?

Just a month ago you were posting about having no point in living and now you want to bring a child into this world? Do you realize how much pregnancy takes a toll on those who previously suffer from depression and the like? Especially at your young age?

*sigh* and to think you actually wanted this to happen.

I just hope you have it easier than I did when I had my son at 17. That's all I can say.

how do you know she's 17? Did she say?

In any case, congrats.

Eek, okay...

No judgement here but are you sure this is the right solution to your problems? Raising a baby as an adult with a high paying job is difficult enough, let alone a young girl like yourself. It's possible, if course, but things are going to be very difficult. I hope you realize that this little baby will not take your pain away. It won't fill that void.

Archived