#$)#*$#)#)$#*4#)*

(Seriously, if your going to insult me, just don't I know I'm a crazy person)

Ughhhhhh I'm so completely out of my element I've never felt this bad before.

I'm sure some of you remember my "first gay crush" saga...and its still going on...

I'm now away at college, which is 2 hrs away from him. He was upset that I was leaving and actually got kind of snippy/borderline mean when it was my last day or so...I knew he was just doing it as some sort of coping?/defense mechanism?/etc?? because I was leaving but it still kinda hurt.

Hes never on AIM, doesn't myspace that often, isn't a talker on the phone and is the worst text message conversation in the world....so since I left I haven't had the best contact with him which is driving me crazy, should be helping me get over him, but it isn't

Things that reallyyyyy got me going...a few days after I leave, he breaks it off with his boyfriend that has been holding me back from doing anything allllll summer................and today I found out that he has a HUGE crush on the guy who replaced ME at work...who happens to also be gay....and it was like a punch in the stomach

I know I shouldn't care because I'm 2 hrs awayyyy but I do care

I'm going to see him in 2? weeks or so at a work function (i still work for the same company just not the same store) and he is suppose to come visit me the last weekend in october...idk what to do..im crazy about him but i just dont knowwww im being driven madd lol

he doesnt have a very common name but i end up seeing it EVERYWHERE its like haunting me

hes the onlyyyyy gay guy that I have ever found sexually attractive and romantically interested in....i look around at guys in my school that are gay and honestly none of them do anything for me in that way

I'm a little drunk so thats why im ramblin on

All I want to do is ask him if i EVER have a chance with him but i know that would be the wrong thing to do but i really think i need to know...idk

well the only way to find out is plan a day for the two of you to talk and hang out...i'm sure that if you mention this to him he wouldn't mind talking to you. but ask him what are his feelings toward you and please tell him that you are not trying to offend him in any way or ruin the relationship you guys have; whether it is only friendship or sexual/romantic feelings for one another.

Hmm, it sounds like you may have been friendzoned.

I'm not good at offering advice in these situations... I don't think you can ask him out because he'll think it's as a "just friends" situation, on the other hand I don't think you can confess your feelings for him because he'll probably go "aw, that's so sweet. Now I'm going to be really awkward around you."

I'd try posting this in the regular dating section and see if there's people that can help you over there with the friendzoned issue.

You could always try to get him jealous- make up an imaginary crush and see how he reacts. That can backfire pretty badly though.

I'm sorry I can't be more help.

Archived