Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Handjob vs. Blowjob?

ashley001

Handjob vs. Blowjob?

My boyfriend and I have been getting more intimate with each other in the past month and i've only been giving him handjobs because i don't really know what feels better for him. Personally, I'm kind of getting bored of the handjob ordeal and would like to go down on him, the idea of it just turns me on so much, but just from guy's or girl's with experience, do guys prefer getting blowjobs or handjobs? what's the difference in how it feels? the only thing i'm afraid of is him ejaculating in my mouth/face because he never tells me when he's going to when i give him a handjob, i mean i can KINDA tell because he pulls me in close and gets tense, breathes harder all that...so just need opinion on handjob vs. blowjob

thanks!

morgane
    i love giving men blow jobs, it feels better for them and i enjoy swallowing

shikashika
    Platinum Member
    I've never had a guy NOt like a blowjob! try and and see if he complains! I don't think he'll push you away!

ghost69
    go down on him. act like it's just gonna be another hand job. surprise him. he won't complain.

kaoticbaby
    i think most guys would agree that blowjobs feel better, if you want to give him one, i'm sure he'd be more than happy

adommin
    Blowjobs feel much better than handjobs. For me the main thing that makes blowjobs so much better is the warmth.

Cognitive_Canine
    Platinum Member Cognitive_Canine's Avatar
    can he not tell when he is cumming?

lostandhurt
    There is no rule about one or the other. You can use your hands and mouth and he will NOT push you away. As far as him not telling you when he is about to cum, just ask him to let you know so you can be ready for it.

lost

Aviatormy
    Quote Originally Posted by morgane [Register to see the link]
    i love giving men blow jobs, it feels better for them and i enjoy swallowing
    you are my hero! Great Job! lol. There needs to be more women like you in this world! lol.

I am a very lucky guy in that area myself so I would agree... Blowjobs are far more of a turn on! Woot Woot!

Cognitive_Canine
    Platinum Member Cognitive_Canine's Avatar
    Also, you don't want him to cum in your mouth? Why not? I agree with morgane. I like it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Top Threads
Saying "stop"
I just want to know how many people think it is something serious when you are about to have sex, starting to have sex or in the middle of sex and
Male opinions on this?
Hey, need some advice. I have been dating my boyfriend for a little less than a year. I have not, as of yet, been able to make him climax. He is able
Std
In my life I've done oral with two different guys, both clean never recieving oral before. I am currently with someone who never recieved oral
Why doesn't he want to have sex with me?
I go to a small university and I sort of knew this guy vaguely for a while but one time we started talking randomly and it was like we instantly sort
Best condom for finishing inside her?
Hey all, The g/f and I have always done the pull-out method with condoms and finishing either on the body, mouth or face (all which she enjoys
Can we have a relationship with no sex?
I've been with my partner for over 7 months his 45 and I'm 37. We hit off really well it was like love at first sight He makes me feel special and
Having trouble with an orgasm...
I ended a relationship with a guy that I have been with for three years...it was an unhealthy relationship that I needed to end. Anyway, now that I'm
Featured Threads
Tired of Being His Provider??
Okay so I found this site through Google. This seems like a pretty common topic and I suppose I just need to vent. My husband has been unemployed
Beautiful women who works at lush...
So there is this a girl who works at this place. I've been in there twice now and she is a stunner. Its one of those girls who you have to look twice
Being left for another man by my ex girlfriend
My and my ex gf broke up 7 months ago back in late April. We had bad fights and she stated she was unhappy. She then proceeded to have an active
Wondering?
Ok, I posted before about my situation but I would like to further talk. This woman I became involved with 3 years ago TOLD me she had feelings for
Break up Advice Needed
Hi all, I really need some advice on my recent break up with my girlfriend of almost five years. A few months ago I started to feel unhappy and
She's getting ready for marriage. She thinks that it is what I want. My fault.
So, I am pretty much in a difficult situation. I have been with a girl for the past 4 years. In these 4 years, after a while I realized she really
Venting - Advice...?
Hello, Im a 36 year old male, married with 3 kids. My wife and I are pretty much like roommates. There is zero sex life and its from both ends
Ask For Advice