"A vagina would look great on you!"

Ok, bit of an embarrassing question...

I'm an out bisexual woman for anyone who cares to know.

And I am in the early stages of falling for a boy. All good and well, but I've on a couple of occasions imagined how much I would love it if he had a vagina. Like, I just think it would suit him better than a penis somehow.

But I don't know what it means. Does it mean I'm a lesbian who has fallen in love with a boy? or is it just me having a colourful imagination? Is it fair on him to pursue him if I'm having these thoughts, wishing he was a woman? I really do love him as he is, but that fantasy is something which I've never had happen in my head when thinking of a boy. It makes me wonder.

Insights anyone?

Whatever the case, he is vaginally challenged and nature dictated that he have a penis.

I feel for a man to have a penis, is quite a desireable trait and generally required in a boy/girl relationship such as you have.

Have him do that "tuck it between the legs" thing that all guys have done but swear that they never have

It's not quite like trying to get him to quit smoking......

Have him do that "tuck it between the legs" thing that all guys have done but swear that they never have

Thats funny, yes I have done that, I hope it doesnt mean I am atleast a little straight. Eeeek the thought!

It could be your bisexual side playing with your imagination. You want both somehow so you're thinking 'if only he had a vagina'. Is it more of a sexual thought, thinking you want him to have a vagina, or a more emotional wishing he had a vagina?

Lucy, I'm bisexual myself and I totally know how you feel. There are lots of times when I'm with men and I think the exact same thing. The reason I think that I have thoughts like this because even though I am bisexual, I lean way more towards women. I attracted to vaginas, I think about them, I fantasize about them and I crave them. I hunger for them (no pun intended when I go awhile without them. I've never felt like this about a penis, I've never craved it they way I crave women. I sound really gay right now but I assure you I'm not because if I was I'd have no problems saying it. The fact is I still like men, I find them attractive and I can have relationships with them. Infact, I prefer to be in a relationship with a man but sexually, I prefer a woman. It's weird because often times, you hear it being the other way around. Anywho, I don't know if your situation is the same, I thought I'd just share mine and maybe you could relate to it.

Why? What would you possibly gain from a relationship with a man that you can't gain with women? Why would you prefer a relationship with a man? Is it because you want kids?

No I actually don't want kids. I just bond so much better with guys than I do with women. I get guys, they're more simple, women are complicated. At least from my experience.

No I actually don't want kids. I just bond so much better with guys than I do with women. I get guys, they're more simple, women are complicated. At least from my experience.

Haha that doesn't sound like a compliment! I feel a bit insulted TBH

Hmmm this reminds me of relationships female to male transgendered individuals have with straight women. I say straight because although many FTM transsexuals keep their sexual organs intact (including external), these women still see them as men. It isn't their sexual organs that attracts them, it is the person. He is still a man for all intents and purposes, unless he identifies psychologically as female.

I've fallen for a polygendered 'woman' before for example. Someone polygendered is someone who psychologically identifies as male, female or neutrois intermittently (Not to be confused with an androgyne, who identifies as both at the same time). She would slip into her male self (who had a different name) and became a 'man' in a woman's body. My head would still register 'woman' but she was a 'man' at that time. I wouldn't have been attracted to her if I was a lesbian because I was attracted to some of those male components. Same goes for having crushes on transsexual men who 'look' like women, but still identify as men. The physical 'female' look is very attractive to me, but so are some of the male aspects. In those two cases, would I have been a straight, a lesbian or bisexual? I guess it's a case of having my cake and eating it too lol

Physical gender,gender identity and sexuality are all different things. It's all one big messy spectrum. Ultimately however, whether or not you are a lesbian is really up to you to find out. Just as the women in relationships with FTM transexuals, you sexuality is something you define for yourself. They don't think of themselves as lesbians just because their partners have female sex organs, for them it isn't about that.

If I may ask however, what is it that bothers you about this? I don't mean to ask the question as if to pass judgement, you just seem worried.

And I am in the early stages of falling for a boy. All good and well, but I've on a couple of occasions imagined how much I would love it if he had a vagina. Like, I just think it would suit him better than a penis somehow.

Maybe you should plan a date and rent _Silence of the Lambs_.

"It rubs the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again."

• 3 months later...

Archived