Stubble rash after making out...

jhinnako

Ugh. This is a very real problem for me and has been with every guy I've dated. I get this horrible sore rash on my chin after a makeout session that lasts a few days from their stubble brushing against my skin. It's been so bad before that my skin started peeling a few days later -- embarrassing. Especially directly after the makeout session when it's bright red -- before I get a chance to cover it up with make up and they can see it. What do you (girls obviously) do about this? It happens even when they're freshly shaved somehow, I guess there's still a tiny bit of hair there...

I get this! I remember the first time it happened with my first boyfriend, being certain my mum would notice and have a go, lol. When I first got with my current boyfriend, and had spent a fair few hours at his, and then went to my friend's to go out, they were like "Have you got sunburn on your chin....no wait...that's stubble rash!!! Too much snogging!!" Highly entertaining for them, for me, not so much.

Fortunately for me, when I've been around my boyfriend for awhile, my skin toughens up. When we're separated for holidays or whatever, it goes all soft again, and I suffer when we're reunited. *sigh*

The only thing I can suggest is using vaseline (the aloe vera one is best) or moisturiser, and hope that your skin eventually toughens up like mine does. That or insist that he shave before coming to see you

• 10 months later...

Yeah I know this one.

Hmm never given stubble rash that way before. . .

Although when in missionary, the side of their face can get all red.

I learnt to turn my head slightly towards thiers, which works in two ways, no rash but they do like breathing on the neck.

• 6 months later...

I've had this happen to me recently, I got a very bad rash from my lip to the end of my chin, he had shaved just a few hrs before hand so I was v.suprised when this happened, It's v.embarrassing, not to mention sore. I haven't found anything eyt that has helped to heal it or prevent it, does anyone??

Archived