Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: At what age do we start to lose our looks ?

CaptainPlanet

At what age do we start to lose our looks ?

Mostly I am curious about what age do you think women start to lose their looks because I will be chasing women, but also what age men start to lose theirs too.

Try not to take this thread personally and look at it from an objective standpoint.

I guess I want to know how long have I got left to bag a good looker for a girlfriend ?

Portage
    24.5 Captain, you better start rushing because the clock is ticking. LOL

dragon lady
    Platinum Member
    It depends on how well you look after yourself. If you bake yourself in the sun to the point of looking like a leather handbag and never exercise or eat well, then you will probably look like crap by the time you're 30 (or earlier). However, if you treat your body well, then you will age well.

CaptainPlanet

Quote Originally Posted by Portage [Register to see the link]
    24.5 Captain, you better start rushing because the clock is ticking. LOL
    I don't care how I look. I care about how the women look lol.

Portage
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainPlanet [Register to see the link]
    I don't care how I look. I care about how the women look lol.
    LOL, well maybe you should care about the two. Hmmmm, and there is so much more underneath the skin. You want to end up with someone who respects themselves, and if so, they will physically be pleasing to you if they look after themselves and the chemistry exists.

It isn't age, it is the person.

Crazyaboutdogs
    Some people keep their good looks well into their senior years, others don't. Not only is it about how we take care of ourselves, but also genetics. I have seen women my age who look very youthful and women my age who look weathered and old. It is not the looks which determine whether or not you will have a lasting relationship..it is the meshing of the characters of the two people.

Supa_gurl
    I never had them. =( lol

christinesee

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainPlanet [Register to see the link]
    Mostly I am curious about what age do you think women start to lose their looks because I will be chasing women, but also what age men start to lose theirs too.

Try not to take this thread personally and look at it from an objective standpoint.

I guess I want to know how long have I got left to bag a good looker for a girlfriend ?
    I think it depends partly on your genes and also how well you take care of yourself.

Day After Today
    Bronze Member
    I don’t think there is a general rule....people age differently as some of the other posters suggested...too many factors to take into consideration to give a specific age...

CallingAllAngels
    Platinum Member CallingAllAngels's Avatar
    Well, it depends on how well you take care of youself.

But there is MUCH more to a person than what they look like on the outside.

I would rather have a man be average looking and treat me like a queen than gorgeous and treat me like crap.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Top Threads
Overcoming fear of abandonment
Hi, guys! I'm not entirely sure this is the right section for my post but I really need a general approach to resolving this issue. Alas, it's not
Overcoming anxiety
Because I had too much fun in my teen years I've beaten myself up to become the dedicated hard worker I am today, and now I feel like I've forgotten
No social life
Hey! So I am 21 years of age and I work full time. I recently went through a break up with my ex girlfriend.(3 months ago) I've noticed how I've

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Confused about what he wants
I've (21F) been hooking up with this guy (21M) for a few weeks now, but we've also been really good platonic friends for years. I recently got an
Dating Secretly
A few months ago I started dating a man who I am very serious about. I have known him for about a year , and we have a great connection. We are
Why is it all about SEX?
I haven't been much of a dater. All of my relationships first started off with me and the person being classmates then friends which then moved to a
Somethings amiss...HELP!
Hi guys, I have a confusing situation that I need help dissecting. I have been dating "Z" for a little over 2 months (both in mid/late 30s
My Dad has given up on life
So about 10 years ago my Mother died of cancer. My Dad is now in his 70's and over that past 10 years he has just given up on life. - He no longer
BF does not like to take pictures/ Shady AF
My bf has admitted he hates pictures, he just does not like them, so on thanksgiving 2014 I remember I was so excited I wanted to take some pic of
One day " I love you then the next " we're over "
I've never asked for help or done this before so i don't know where to start but here it goes. I have been in a relationship for around 20 months we
Ask For Advice