I am.

The thoughts no longer haunt. They are there from time to time, but have no control over me or my mood. None whatsoever.

I have completely moved from the dark places I found myself in at the beginning of the year. I've broken orbit from a dying world and now find myself heading into unknown territory. It feels great.

Girls look good again.

I am.

The thoughts no longer haunt. They are there from time to time, but have no control over me or my mood. None whatsoever.

I have completely moved from the dark places I found myself in at the beginning of the year. I've broken orbit from a dying world and now find myself heading into unknown territory. It feels great.

Girls look good again.

Hey.......

GOOD GOING MAN!

Congrats! I too have been having feelings of happiness for the past couple of days. Today was especially a good one with hardly any pervasive thoughts of the ex. This is the first time in months that I have had consecutive days of happiness. I am sure that some down days are coming but I feel like I have made it over the hump and I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I envy you Bro!

Don't forget about us still orbiting!

I will see you out there someday.....

lost

It's not an easy road and everyone takes it at their own pace. I forced myself to accelerate the process. Time waits for nobody and I wasn't going to waste anymore of it. Part of the healing is changing your thought process and not wallowing in the grief. Get a gallon of gas and a match and then torch the grief!

I certainly won't forget anyone here. I don't plan on packing up and leaving so I'll still be around...not that I am a huge contributor or anything.

congrats and stay in touch to give the rest of us hope that the dark days will be ending soon.

I am a firm believer that the dark days end when YOU want them to end.

Don't put up with any nonsense and take care of yourself. If it takes a bulldozer to carve a new path, then do it!

It's not an easy road and everyone takes it at their own pace. I forced myself to accelerate the process. Time waits for nobody and I wasn't going to waste anymore of it. Part of the healing is changing your thought process and not wallowing in the grief.

Bingo Bingo BINGO!! Everyone here, whether they believe it or not, is making a choice to either wallow in misery or refuse to. We all have the control, it's just the fear of letting love go that holds us back. That is the major step to healing...changing your mindset. To say enough is enough!!

Archived