Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ladies, after being eaten out?

goldfish box

Ladies, after being eaten out?

Hey ENA!

I just got eaten out a couple hours ago, for about 20-30 minutes straight. This is my first time being eaten out for more than 5 minutes, and after I took a shower, I've noticed that my lips look kind-of.. stretched out, almost? It looks like it's hanging a lot more than it should. Have you ladies experienced this, ever? If so, how long will it be until it simmers down?

Thank you in advance.

Krystal_Ivy

yeah that happens. It should be fine by tomorrow. but wow. 30 mins is a loooong time! thats how long it takes me usually, but my poor husband gets sooo tired! lol.

kuiks8

They have been stimulated and probably sucked on a bit...they will go back to normal by tomorrow...that guy is a keeper lol

greywolf
    yeah seriously. I don't think I'd ever last for thirty minutes

civilservant
    Platinum Member
    I've done it for 30 minutes, I really think that's normal (or it should be if you're a giver ) You do end up with a serious case of jaw ache though, but it's worth it!

Sky_Ronin
    Wow, is he related to superman? haha.

method
    I love doing it for over 30 mins or however long it takes, i cant understand guys that dont like going down on their girl.

that guy is a keeper!

KG
    Agree with kiuks, stimulated, stretched and sensitive...lots of blood vessels there! It'll be fine soon!

barfgarbage
    30 minutes is a long time? Wow. I'm must be an olympic swimmer.

pinkelephant
    it's the first time. my first few times were 30 min too. it got reduced since i came faster. lol and he got better. :P

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Top Threads
Should I Tell Her I'm a Virgin?
Hi everyone, I've been dating this girl for about 2 months now. Everything is somehow going very well - I use the word "somehow" because i'm a
Husband Won't Go Down on Me
SO.....when we first started dating I gave him oral and he didn't return, I never had oral from a guy, or a girl,,lol,,,but I just thought since we
I have no interest in having any form of intimacy with my boyfriend.
Hi, first ever post on here - I'm just in need of some advice on something. I'm 20 and my boyfriend is 29 - we have been together for almost a
With the fiancÚ
So we are getting hitched in July I reckon. I'm not going to lie our sex life hasn't been all that great the past few months, I understand that w/
Gentlemanly/shy guy feeling inept with initiating sex
We have been dating only 2 1/2 months, and have taken things intentionally slow. So we are just now getting to the "getting intimate" stage. We've
Did my Military Husband Cheat on Me?
Hello again! I have another question I would love to get advice on. So.....my husband was caught texting a coworker. How did I catch him you ask?
Question
I am a white girl and have always had the "black" guy fantasy. I have recently met a black guy I connect with. I was looking for more a fling (he
Featured Threads
Ugly pictures
We had a professional photographer come in at work. I used the photo and put it on my dating profile. But when my Roomie saw it,she said take it
Not being "too" available.
I posted a few days ago about the younger guy I've been dating for 6 months and how he doesn't want to use BG/GF labels. I got some great feedback
I am having difficulty accepting my boyfriends bisexuality for no reason
So here goes; the main reason why I got this account here is probably because I am so ashamed of myself and that because I am surrounded by either
relationship advice
hi... I'll start by saying i'm a guy, i just really needed a woman's point of view for this, so i hope you can help me! My mom is paying for my
Seeing ex tomorrow..so confused. Need advice!
Hi everyone. I'm really confused with my ex. Dated two years; he was very hurt by the breakup. He hasn't dated many people, and I was his first
Needing advice and/or support with ex girlfriend
Ok. Long story short... I ended up in a serious relationship with my best friend of 7 years. The last 3 years of which we were in a serious
I really need some advice and a outside opinion
I really don't know what to do ... My girlfriend and I have been dating for about a year now she is no longer attracted to me but tells me she loves
Ask For Advice