Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ladies, after being eaten out?

goldfish box

Ladies, after being eaten out?

Hey ENA!

I just got eaten out a couple hours ago, for about 20-30 minutes straight. This is my first time being eaten out for more than 5 minutes, and after I took a shower, I've noticed that my lips look kind-of.. stretched out, almost? It looks like it's hanging a lot more than it should. Have you ladies experienced this, ever? If so, how long will it be until it simmers down?

Thank you in advance.

Krystal_Ivy

yeah that happens. It should be fine by tomorrow. but wow. 30 mins is a loooong time! thats how long it takes me usually, but my poor husband gets sooo tired! lol.

kuiks8

They have been stimulated and probably sucked on a bit...they will go back to normal by tomorrow...that guy is a keeper lol

greywolf
    yeah seriously. I don't think I'd ever last for thirty minutes

civilservant
    Platinum Member
    I've done it for 30 minutes, I really think that's normal (or it should be if you're a giver ) You do end up with a serious case of jaw ache though, but it's worth it!

Sky_Ronin
    Wow, is he related to superman? haha.

method
    I love doing it for over 30 mins or however long it takes, i cant understand guys that dont like going down on their girl.

that guy is a keeper!

KG
    Agree with kiuks, stimulated, stretched and sensitive...lots of blood vessels there! It'll be fine soon!

barfgarbage
    30 minutes is a long time? Wow. I'm must be an olympic swimmer.

pinkelephant
    it's the first time. my first few times were 30 min too. it got reduced since i came faster. lol and he got better. :P

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Top Threads
Flat mates complain that i have noisy sex.
Okay so ive recently moved in with 2 other flat mates who are my best friends. They have recently also told me that they are uncomfortable with
Is she telling the truth about being a virgin?
LONG POST. BUT FUN TO READ. BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE. I'M NOT SURE IF THESE TYPES OF POSTS ARE ALLOWED. Me and my girlfriend started becoming
Condom issues - help
I'm on my phone so this will be brief right now...so I was with a new guy recently and the condom came off during sex :(. To me it seemed too big
Should I lie?
Mmmmmmm well ok. So, a few days ago me and my girl, whom I have technically been dating for 2 years made a few sexual plans. As a conservative
I feel horrible, need advise please
I know I will be judged, and believe me I feel horrible. Never been in this situation. I have dated only three men in my life (including my ex
Is something wrong with my sexuality?
I dont like to sleep around with random women or strangers. Im a man that doesnt look for one night stands or hook ups. I enjoy getting to know my
Help Please
This is really starting to get on my nerve now. Firstly, we are 22 and my boyfriend and I have been dating for about 3 years now. I left him last
Featured Threads
Don Juan President
I'm the president of Don Juans. I know all the top moves to make with females and I've had sex so many times. If a man needs advice ask right here.
Talk Dirty to Me!
OMGosh this is rampant. I have been serial dating in hopes of finding a long term relationship. BTW, nn the past two weeks I have been doing really
Is it wrong that I don't drive my parent's car to drive myself places as of now?
I am 20 and I have my driver's license but I don't have my own car yet so I have to rely on my parents and the bus to get me places but my parents
Friendship changes, how to deal?
Hello All, My friend and I are close. We consider our friendship like a brother & sister type. Lately, I've been noticing he has been treating me
Online Dating Descripton Sets Off Red Flags For Me, But Maybe Not for Others?
I have someone who has been giving me attention with Online Dating (yes, I thought I'd give it a gentle go. Dip my toe in the water even though I was
Help
Hi, I'm 37 and I have been with my partner for about 5 years and we have been married just under a year. About 5 months ago my now wife had an
Did you ever get over your first love? Post your stories!
Hello, I've been feeling kind of down lately because I always hear people saying that you never get over your first love, or you'll always compare
Ask For Advice