Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ladies, after being eaten out?

goldfish box

Ladies, after being eaten out?

Hey ENA!

I just got eaten out a couple hours ago, for about 20-30 minutes straight. This is my first time being eaten out for more than 5 minutes, and after I took a shower, I've noticed that my lips look kind-of.. stretched out, almost? It looks like it's hanging a lot more than it should. Have you ladies experienced this, ever? If so, how long will it be until it simmers down?

Thank you in advance.

Krystal_Ivy

yeah that happens. It should be fine by tomorrow. but wow. 30 mins is a loooong time! thats how long it takes me usually, but my poor husband gets sooo tired! lol.

kuiks8

They have been stimulated and probably sucked on a bit...they will go back to normal by tomorrow...that guy is a keeper lol

greywolf
    yeah seriously. I don't think I'd ever last for thirty minutes

civilservant
    Platinum Member
    I've done it for 30 minutes, I really think that's normal (or it should be if you're a giver ) You do end up with a serious case of jaw ache though, but it's worth it!

Sky_Ronin
    Wow, is he related to superman? haha.

method
    I love doing it for over 30 mins or however long it takes, i cant understand guys that dont like going down on their girl.

that guy is a keeper!

KG
    Agree with kiuks, stimulated, stretched and sensitive...lots of blood vessels there! It'll be fine soon!

barfgarbage
    30 minutes is a long time? Wow. I'm must be an olympic swimmer.

pinkelephant
    it's the first time. my first few times were 30 min too. it got reduced since i came faster. lol and he got better. :P

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Top Threads
My bf failed to give me an orgasm and know I resent him
So, I(23F) am in a relationship with this nice man (28M) for a while now. Things usually are great between us, but something is really bothering
Going on top with skinny guys?
So this is a bit of an odd question but basically everythingís great in my sex life with my bf, itís just it doesnít really work when I go on top. I
Seeking male advice
I am a 26 y/o female with a 30 y/o boyfriend. We live together and have been together for just over a year now. Our sex life is pretty vanilla (I
Curious
Do some guys really care if their penis is clean and washed before they go to dive into a random person vagina or anal area?? Do guys of this
What to do
So my bf n me had a baby a few months ago.. through out most of the pregnancy he wouldnít want to have sex.. afraid he would hurt the baby
Featured Threads
What eNotAlone gave you?
I wonder mostly about long-time members who decided to be a part of this community. Has this forum enriched your lives, and if so, in what
How to end things with him
Iíve been dating this guy for 2 months. In the beginning he was very sweet and romantic, however I learned in the last month or so that he is
My ex bf told me he wants sex, nudes and me to loan him money until he's stable... Should I lend $?
Hello.. I am 22 I met my ex bf (21) 3 years ago in college. He dropped out of college after the first semester.. he didn't go to finals. He stayed in
How Should I have handled it?
My GF and I were together for about 5 months. Things were great except for some of my questioning her online activity which challenged her. All
My Ex Husband still berates me
Hello, first off I am not sure why I am on a forum but.. I need an anonymous outlet I guess because my friends and family all say the same thing
Yall ready for a messed up one...
Okay, so i cheated on my bf about 6 month ms into our relationship with a guy 20 years older then me at our work. And it was a rule that it was only
Iím at a really bad state of mind right now
Itís been a little over the month since the breakup, since then, heís messaged me 2-3 times about random topics (that I donít care about), and has
Ask For Advice