Touching breasts while kissing

sweetguy88

Mm, how long have you known her? How long have you guys been.. making out, I guess the proper term, since you wouldn't ask this question if you've already been intimate with her.

I'd say, fondle for a tad, and if there's no objection, slowly start getting under the shirt [from the bottom, if I need to elaborate]. If she's not ready for it, she'll do something like take your hand and hold it, or something of the sort. The point of doing it slowly is that it'll give her a chance to decide if she's ready for that.

From a female POV its all about HOW you touch, not WHERE you touch..... DON'T grab at her!

When you kiss her lightly touch her neck with your finger tips, stroke her face and play with her hair. This will start to turn her on, and its skin-on-skin touching, so she will start to get used to your touch.

Next wrap your arms around her waist and rub her back really slowly and gently, then move your hands under her top and do the same thing. Again, she will start to get used to skin-on-skin contact.

Deep breath..... Ask her if she likes it. If she says yes, keep your hands under her top but slowly move your hand around to the front and, watching her reaction, move it up towards her breasts.

BE GENTLE THEY ARE VERY SENSITIVE! DON'T BURY YOUR FACE IN THEM AND GO BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Have fun!

And I thought girls loved this

I did do it twice when I wasn't in the mood.

Both times the girl was being very persistent in trying to get my shirt off of me, and both times I didn't feel like doing anything, so I just did exactly that. Both times, the girl just started laughing completely, ruining the mood completely, and me accomplishing my mission

i say do some touching over the shirt first to see if she's okay with you touching her breasts. If you are allowed to do that, then put your hand under her shirt, leave for a couple of seconds on her hip or stomach, if that's permitted go slowly to her breasts and touch away. remember, boobs can be really sensitive. don't be aggressive with the breast, unless she likes it that way. happy touching.

Be Gentle They Are Very Sensitive! Don't Bury Your Face In Them And Go Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

R O F L M F A O !

Exactly, You gotta yell MOTOR BOAT first, then she should be cool with it

Honestly though.. I never touch a girls breast while kissing unless I don't plan on having sex with her, if I do touch them, its extremely soft, as soft as the kiss.

But if you plan on leading into sex touching them while kissing ruins their sensitivity later on when she really needs it to orgasm.. same with the back of the ear or nibbling the earlobe, only kiss there if she is about to orgasm, helps a lot, I never touch back of the ear, breast or nipple during 4play as much as she wants it. You get thanked later.

But if you plan on leading into sex touching them while kissing ruins their sensitivity later on when she really needs it to orgasm.. same with the back of the ear or nibbling the earlobe, only kiss there if she is about to orgasm, helps a lot, I never touch back of the ear, breast or nipple during 4play as much as she wants it. You get thanked later.

As a woman.........I would just like to point out............that this post.......... is absolute crap!

Drive her wild!

My friend, female breasts are like ice cream cones. Now back in the old west, ice cream was a rare thing, but breasts aren't. So I suppose you could say they're really not at all like ice cream cones. But both are quite enjoyable. Just remember you can do anything you want with an ice cream cone, but not with a breast. So do the right thing and if you mess up, then remember that your horse will always love you.

• 2 months later...
BE GENTLE THEY ARE VERY SENSITIVE! DON'T BURY YOUR FACE IN THEM AND GO BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Have fun!

Stella... Possibly the best (and funniest) bit of advice I've ever heard!

That made my day a good 5 minute laugh better

As others have said... It's all build-up my friend... Be gentle and understanding - Forward, but not to the point of making her uncomfortable.

The people here are wise, and they know what's up. All I can say is heed their advice.

Best of luck to you!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived