Ok, I have a 3rd date schedule for Monday, so what are 5 Things I should be discussing on the date?

ConfusedDater

Five good topics for the date to talk about. One good thing about our dates is that they have all been on WORK DAYS which takes off some of the pressure. So i would appreciate any kind of help in what to discussing for the 3rd date

BTW: this is my first 3rd date since the year of 2000.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah, don't preplan this stuff.

Just go with the flow. If it gets awkward, ask about her life AND actually be interested in the response.

I agree. Just talk about your common interests and be interested in what she has to say. Most of all, just be yourself.

Has to be more rounded than that.....

Like: So what about your family? Are you a big family girl? Do you get to spend much time with your parents? (after her response... you mention how often you see yours...) Do you have siblings? (she'll probably answer yes sisters/brothers/possibly ages.) Then you can do the same.

See what I'm saying here? You may have already had this planned... You guys going to dinner? Can't ya go on a nature walk or an amusement park or something? Then there's not tons of talking and you can plan all these talks for date 4!

I think you just need to talk to random people...strangers even...and just get comfortable being able to carry a normal conversation. They say you should "think before you speak" but not like this.

Call a 1-800 number and just tell her you want to talk

Do you plan out all your conversations beforehand? It must be time consuming.

when you have the dating record I have and 33 is looking at me in the face, I have to PLAN. Not going to be a SCRIPTED convo, I just would like to already know what I'm going to focus on before i get there. To prevent any akrkward silence

I thought you don't like talking about jobs on dates? Why do you get angry if they ask about yours but it's ok for you to ask about theirs? I'm confused...

Is this the girl you hadn't heard back from? Did you finally hear back fro her?

I thought you don't like talking about jobs on dates? Why do you get angry if they ask about yours but it's ok for you to ask about theirs? I'm confused...

Is this the girl you hadn't heard back from? Did you finally hear back fro her?

No this is the girl i went out with TWICE in 3 days back in May before she went on vacation. And it's ok to talk about her job or mine now because it's the 3rd date. Not a first phone call. Like i have a new girl calling me tonight and i don;t want to discuss her job at all because I may not even want to meet her after talking for about 20 min. So the job stuff is for later on

Archived