questions for lesbians

Hi, so I don't mean to offend anyone or start some kind of debate but I was just wondering why some lesbians like being with other women that look exactly like men??? I know it's not all, but some and it always confuses me. If you want to be with someone who looks 100% like a man, and even act like men then why not be with a man? If I was a lesbian I'd want to be with a hot girl that looked like a girl and was feminine. just a question.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best of both worlds? I don't know but that's the best thing I can guess. Although I must say, I have somewhat always wondered the same thing. I've asked a few lesbians I knew and they really never could answer why they just said that's who they were attracted to. Same thing for the gay guys who are attracted to the feminine guys Or transvestites

Same reason lesbians do penetration.

It feels good to them so they want the person/sex they are attracted to doing it.

Lol yes i suppose thats it! I never thought about it like that. But its not something i think about deeply,just now & again...

lesbian and gay sexuality is a lot broader than the (either/or) masculine/feminine system that tends to define heterosexual sexuality.

sexuality and identity and personal preference are all meshed together, so it's hard to answer your question, but I believe we seek out the person that balances us, a person that represents both the masculine and the feminine, the manifestation of which has many unique looks- men that look like women, women that look like men, women that look like feminine men, men that look like masculine women, and everyone in between!

I know I tend to be attracted to masculine women, possibly because I am more feminine in certain aspects... but then my preference and what I find attractive changes constantly.

Sexuality and attraction are very mysterious.

I'm not sure if I'm a lesbian yet. But I like girly girls with a tomboy side to them, if that makes sense.

I like those girls too. You get the girl, but you also get a "guy like" personality which makes them fun to hang out with and I generally have a lot in common with these types.

Hi, so I don't mean to offend anyone or start some kind of debate but I was just wondering why some lesbians like being with other women that look exactly like men??? I know it's not all, but some and it always confuses me. If you want to be with someone who looks 100% like a man, and even act like men then why not be with a man? If I was a lesbian I'd want to be with a hot girl that looked like a girl and was feminine. just a question.

i am sorry...weren't you condemning homosexuality like two weeks ago saying that they have mental problems? had a change of heart did you? willing to see that all people are equal and that homosexuality is not a choice?

i am sorry...weren't you condemning homosexuality like two weeks ago saying that they have mental problems? had a change of heart did you? willing to see that all people are equal and that homosexuality is a choice?

um. no. I feel exactly the same about it as I did before. I just had a question. I never said all people weren't equal and I did say it was a choice. please get your facts straight before you put words in my mouth. and If you came here to debate then just leave the thread. I just have a question.

Archived