Ask For Advice

Thread: I keep dreaming about him!!!

GEMMACHURCH

I keep dreaming about him!!!

I have a friend at work, a guy who I keep dreaming about. I get the impression that he is attracted to me, I don't know him very well, we get along well and he comes down to the gym with me sometimes at lunch and after work.

I think I am attracted to him, nothing has happened or anything - I have a boyfriend that I have been with for 8 months and wouldn't even consider cheating.

It's driving me mad that I keep waking up having had a dream about this other guy. Even when I haven't been thinking about him, I wake up having had yet another dream! They are not overtly sexual, but they are intimate.

I'm going through a bit of a rough patch with my boyfriend and think I'm still working out in my head if we are going to work well togehter in the long run.

I think it might be a case of 'the grass is greener' why I keep having these dreams about my co-worker but it's driving me nuts I'm not sure how to make it go away!

Anyone had a simliar experience?

Thanks xxxxxxx

charliebrown
    i always have really bizarre dreams with people at work in them. the other day i had one where i was smooching at guy 20 years older than me that i work with, he's married with a kid... but in my dream i didn't seem to mind.

i think people from work enter our dreams because we see them so much all the time. when your mind needs to come up with someone or some face, the faces of your coworkers are some of the most readily accessible. also, if there is some kind of a tension - spoken or not, i bet you are at least turning the possibilities over in your mind while you are sleeping.. because you know you feel guilty about it when you are awake.

sometimes the mind uses some faces as place holders, so the intimacy you are experiencing with your coworker could really symbolize the intimacy you might feel lacking between you and your bf - without actually meaning that you want to share those things with your coworker.

midnightrambler
    Platinum Member midnightrambler's Avatar
    i used to dream of the secretary at my former job....i developed a crush on her and she was married with 5 kids

Top Threads
Is it a deal breaker for most women if a man does not believe in marriage?
I don't believe in the institute of marriage and because of my lack of belief, I have no intention of getting married, I know marriage is important
Can anyone figure out how this guy really feels about me ?
This is a little bit complicated. Me and this guy we started off as really good friends for like a couple of years. At the time he was talking to
I don't want us to live next to his parents!
Hey everyone, I'm yet again back with another issue which I would like your advice on. Just quickly to say im in my early 20's as well as my
Is sexting cheating if it makes your relationship/sex life better?
So I've been with my boyfriend for five years and I love him. I wouldn't dream do anything unfaithful or that would hurt him. A (male) friend and I
Ladies Night, should I be jealous?
My girlfriend of ten years or so decided she was going on a ladies night with whoever and I found out because I snooped on her phone. Got jealous /
I have to choose. My best friend or my girlfriend.
First off I'm sorry if I, Andrew, Contradict myself in this. Please ask questions, if necessary. People : Andrew (18/M), Emily (17/F) , Sally
Please Help! (I think I'm going insane)
Hello All, I don't even know where to begin. I met this guy about five months ago through a friend and we were instantly attracted to each other
Featured Threads
Who is in the wrong?
This person isn't really a "friend" she is 24+ years older than me. I have a feeling I'm getting taken advantage of because of my age. I started
I became engaged with a girl who calls herself a "free spirit"......need clarity
I met a wonderful and bright girl 3.5 years ago and she by far stole my heart. She is appositely beautiful, funny, intelligent and outgoing. She is
Has anyone ever totally given up on finding love?
Hello everyone! Well I been wanting to post this for a few weeks now. I don't really know how to say it or word it. But, who here has or knows
Today "should" have been our 6 year anniversary
Today was suppose to be our 6th year together. Today is the first time on this date that we are not together. We made this date a big deal
Shoud I break up because my girlfriend hooked up with my cousin in t
I'm jealous because my girlfriend had casual sex with my cousin before she met me. We've been dating for a year, she's very funny, caring, sexy
I'm in love with my co-worker 😥
My coworker and I started working together about 10 months ago. We work closely together all day just the two of us mainly. From the day he started
Aggressive Courting
There's this girl I really, really like, and would really want to be in a relationship with. Unfortunately, recently I messed up, and now I think she
Ask For Advice