Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Roman noses - automatically unattractive?

JadedStar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmine [Register to see the link]
    I've had a big roman nose all my life, as my father has too. He said he was always self-conscious about it, but to tell you the truth I like mine. It's different and pretty noticeable but I think it makes me look like a roman or greek warrior or general, lol. I've heard a lot of people degrade roman noses as a physical flaw, though, like they would for crooked or chipped teeth. I was wondering if people think a roman nose is an automatically unattractive feature, like crooked or chipped teeth, or if it can fit well with particular people.
    My SO has one.

I like them!

In fact you are a dead ringer for him when he was about 20. If the pics were electronic i'd post one and share.

Carmine

Quote Originally Posted by shawn69 [Register to see the link]
    You're not getting it. Men should have strong noses. WOMEN should have small more feminine noses. Also you think like this because you are very young, 18. So the girls you'd most likely hook up with are 16-18 tops. those girls usually only go for looks trust me. I thought the same way. Wait til you hit 22 or 25. The once 16 y/o girls that are 22 or 23 now are into MEN.
    Nah, I understand what you're saying. That's why I'm looking forward to being a few years older when people are more mature...when WOMEN, not GIRLS, are into MEN and not BOYS.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon lady [Register to see the link]
    You're a good looking guy. I don't think you'll have any problems with the ladies. Roman nose or otherwise- especially if you are a dog lover.
    Heck ya I'm a dog lover! I don't know what I'd do without my two best buddies.

Bkoguy07
    Silver Member
    some people have nose fetish's... like my roommate... but he's a guy.

sorry dude

Carmine

WOW. Dude, I was browsing through old threads I made and clicked on this one, and then you posted for the first time in like 4 months, haha.

Caterina
    what about girls with roman noses? are girls with roman noses ugly? jennifer anistan is considered pretty attractive, isn't she?

Carmine

She doesn't have a roman nose.

Manco

I personally don't find them that attractive, but some girls can still be very sexy even if they have one. It depends on the person.

Caterina
    I think she does- but okay. Still doesn't ans. the question.

D_Lish
    Sarah Jessica Parker has a roman nose, or looks like she's got one.

My dad has one, most of the males in my family are blessed with one. Think I'd rather one of those, than a flat, squashed one..
    I wonder if it means we have 'roman' ancestors, because it's a nose associated with the 'romans'...
    Often get told I look Italian...whatever looking Italian means.

ghost69
    Quote Originally Posted by Caterina [Register to see the link]
    what about girls with roman noses? are girls with roman noses ugly? jennifer anistan is considered pretty attractive, isn't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by Caterina [Register to see the link]
    I think she does- but okay. Still doesn't ans. the question.
    jennifer aniston is pretty. she doesn't have that nose either.

Quote Originally Posted by D_Lish [Register to see the link]
    Sarah Jessica Parker has a roman nose, or looks like she's got one.
    she just has a big nose. not really a bump and a hook as described.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Top Threads
Missing my booty call!
After I broke up with my LDR boyfriend in February, I was extremely sad. Went to a birthday party of a friend and when I went back home to another
What is wrong with me?
The past month I have gone out with 3 different women, on paper they are perfect, with one I had great connection mentally but 0 physical attraction
I turned him down once and I regret it
So I've known this guy - let's call him J - for two years now. We met in a dog park and formed our little group which contains us two, J's roommate T
Is she flirting?
OK, as I have posted previously, I play poker. Many of the dealers are female who use their flirtatious ways to increase their tips. Usually I just
Need advice...feeling confused (gay theme)
Warning...wall of text incoming and English is not my first language so bear with me :) I have recently lost my partner (5 weeks ago). He lost his
I need some opinions
So I've had this male friend for years now, close to a decade. Recently things got a bit weird, and he asked me if we could have some "fun" and
Does this passion still exist?
This is probably going to be one of my more serious posts but I'd really like some insight on this. I saw a guy last week who I had been fwb with in

Featured Threads
Parent and relationships problems
So clearly i need help sooo i will get right into the story.....sorry its so long I am a 25 year old male who is in a relationship with my 19
My boyfriend is trying to date other woman on online dating site.
I really need help. I am so confused. My boyfriend is on online dating site. He said he wants to date other women. We were on and off relationship
My wife left me without having even a talk
Hi everybody, I wonder if this is normal just to leave a marriage of 7 years without having a proper talk before moving on? It happened to me that
Confused about FWB
Last weekend my FWB and I made plans to meet up. He drove down from his place to go to a party with friends, afterwards he was coming to spend the
Everything is just JUMBLED
I have an extremely, EXTREMELY screwed up life. At least from my point of view it is. At least I think I'm the only one that knows my own
Getting over someone to be with them again later?
Long story short, my ex broke up with me after 4 years because he said he was immature and needed to grow up without me and part of that was meeting
Need Advice - it's urgent for me
Hello Everyone, I meesed up my life and I take full responsibilty. I ned advice and what to do to remedy the situation immediately and prevent it
Ask For Advice