"A Blow Job A Day..."

happytobealive

Im not with anyone at the moment but if I was I would be more than happy to give him one everyday.

My question is... When are you suposed to do it. As forplay? Just randomly through out the day, last thing at night.

It kind of seems to me like a thing couple do before sex. Or instead of if its her time of the month and not sex in its self?

How does it uasually go down (pardon the pun) in your relationship/s?

Also any tips would be appricated as I've only done it once?

She usually does without a problem during the red tide; if she starts down there and shes not at that time of the month, it usually ends up with her gettiing super hot and wanting full on sex. Once a day is not bad if thats what you prefer, after a while it will end up with him saying "Let me stick it in." Have fun though, he will!

Your are gonna make a man real proud one day. Every now and again make it a surprise makes it that much more steamy i guess you could say. I no i loved it when my ex would just whip it out and do her thing it was hot. At times a women is not in the mood so she offers a BJ in return to make the man happy.

Just make sure he returns the favor cause it wouldn't be fair, and also guys will take advantage of you. Just use your own judgment switch it up. Well have fun doing what you do peace.

Every relationship I have been in - there is no set time or method. Typically as foreplay before sex, but sometimes randomly, and definitely if she's in the mood and wants to entice me into getting into the mood.

It is nice to occasionally get one randomly with nothing desired in return. Those are special because I've done the same thing to her.

On special occasions I would be made a great dinner that she cooked herself, followed by her bathing me in the shower or in a bath, followed by a full body massage, followed by a long incredible blow job, and then allowed to go to sleep without anything in return.

Let me tell you that is probably some of the best nights of my life and you never forget and I went far out of my way to make sure that the favor was always returned in a similar fashion.

That girl was golden.

A previous relationship I would typically get one every other day or so and that lasted for the entirety of the relationship...years.

LOL you say that now, but after a week or two you'll get sick of it. You'll be like ehhhhhhhhhhh.

LOL, You're prob. Right!

On special occasions I would be made a great dinner that she cooked herself, followed by her bathing me in the shower or in a bath, followed by a full body massage, followed by a long incredible blow job, and then allowed to go to sleep without anything in return...

Pretty Something alright

I'm a big fan of random blow jobs. I gave my ex one in his kitchen a couple times...just randomly did it for him. And there's nothing like road head late at night on the highway. There's no set time for it--a guy always appreciates random penis attention.

Well, basically when you do get into a relationship it will be maybe diffrent with every guy and it will all probably happen naturally.

Usually we do it as foreplay, but since we aren't having much actual sex yet (till we figure out a good contraception etc) foreplay=sex to us. But we do loads of other stuff too which includes 69.

We don;t live together so it doesn't happen thru out the day lol. I might get fed up.. not sure.

But it does happen randomly but mostly at night when we see each other. If and things get heated, it happens .Some days it hasn't happened.. it's not a must. There will be days where you won't be up for it.

Haha! And I agree with those who said make sure he returns the favor. I sure wouldn't if he doesn't.. but that would plain SUCKKK. (no pun intended..)

I'm a big fan of random blow jobs. I gave my ex one in his kitchen a couple times...just randomly did it for him. And there's nothing like road head late at night on the highway. There's no set time for it--a guy always appreciates random penis attention.

Bravo!!! RPA is always welcome.

Bravo!!! RPA is always welcome.

my ex coined that phrase... he used to say "I like your random penis attention" or if we were just hanging out, he'd say "can i have some random penis attention?" I loved it.

I like that you shorten it to RPA though haha. It sounds so official.

What's sad though is that no guy has ever given me RVA--no guy has ever woken me up with oral sex or just done it randomly without expecting anything in return! ](*,) Get with it, guys!

I personally love it as a means of foreplay, like she goes down on me to lube me up then gets on top and crams it all in. I will still have sex with her on her period, but it's typically after the 3rd day when the flow is almost (sometimes completely) gone. I will gladly return any favor she does.

Though I'll admit, a full-on, enthusiastic blow job is way better than sex, even if she doesn't take it in the mouth.

If you truly want to give one a day, great, just be sure you are enjoying it. Just don't lead him on and then later on get to a point where you don't like doing it.

I'm so doing wakeyuppypenisattention.

(applause) You have just made yourself a keeper, at least in my book. Funny since the last time she did this she told me I had no reason to be in a bad mood for any reason those days. Just imagine dreaming about getting head, and then waking up and you actually are. Better than Christmas I tell you.

If you truly want to give one a day, great, just be sure you are enjoying it. Just don't lead him on and then later on get to a point where you don't like doing it.

I didnt think about it like that. Good point. I would only do it ifi wanted but what i ment was I wouldnt be againts the idea of lots of oral sex, unlike many women out there.

What's sad though is that no guy has ever given me RVA--no guy has ever woken me up with oral sex or just done it randomly without expecting anything in return! ](*,) Get with it, guys!

I used to do this on occasion. One detour is that my e would sleep in a little ball half the time and I'd have to completely reconfigure her body before I could even attempt some RVA.

Also it's easy for a girl to just unzip the pants and go to town. Entire pant and panty extraction is required for RVA to occur.

NOT SAYING THIS IS AN EXCUSE...but I thought I'd at least point this out

I love going down on my boyfriend! When I see him I give him special attention morning, noon, and night. The other night I woke up with his hands in my pants so I started going down on him... it turns out he was getting frisky with me in his sleep so he just woke up to me giving him head and didn't know how it happened. Yesterday morning we were running late to meet his dad at the gym and he had morning wood so I took care of it in less than 4 minutes. Hehe. I love making him feel good!

Archived