13 year old cousin and me

deathgirl

For the last week me and my family have had my cousin staying over. I'm nearly 18 and she's nearly 14, but she's been touching me up and calling me sexy also pulling sexy faces at me, and i'm scared. I don't know what to do because i tell her to stop and she won't. my mam told me to tell her that and i have but nothing's changed.

She's touching my breasts alot, and she went back home last night and started calling me horrible names on msn.

She's coming back this weekend i'm so scared.

i've been sexually assualted before, and it reminds me of it

shes 4 years younger than you... just smack her or tell her to grow up. Or just stay away from her. Try being assertive, say something like, "hey kid, I don't like you touching me so knock it off." Everyone else will probably say go to the authorities or w/e but just try solving the problem right then and there. And remember... SHE IS 4 YEARS YOUNGER THAN YOU! don't be afraid of her.

Forgive me, I found this a little funny.

You need to put some kind of... control, otherwise she's going to get out of hand. You need to put her in her place. About the name calling on MSN, just ignore it. Trust me, on the interent you can really ignore a person, even though there is the urge. Ignore her completely on MSN and she will stop. The more attention you give, the more you will suffer. Never let her see your pain, otherwise it will give her satisfaction and she will continue since she is getting pleasure out of it.

Use verbal, never physical. Maybe physical in a light way.

it doesn't matter about the age difference so my friends have said, it's still wrong and being sexually abused it's Not nice i've had it done to me before in the past

you know whats even more wrong? Letting it happen!

I too was sexually abused and harassed when i was younger, from age 6-13. One thing that i learned is: It won't stop unless you do something.

Stop being a victim.

Well, you're both girls, so I don't think you have to be above fitting her.

I'd take her little hand and slap it, then put my finger in her face and say, "NO!". Just as if she were a little child.

She obviously is some time of huge werido.

You're both girls, cousins, and she's trying to get all sexual with you?!

If she didn't back off I'd make her back off. You're older than she is, and I'm sure you're stronger. But her in her place.

Bizarre, she sounds sooo bizarre.

Archived