Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why wouldn't my ex tell me about her new boyfriend?

Mustang
    Silver Member
    I am moving on. I have cut all contact. Deleted her off of MySpace, Facebook and deleted her number from my phone. I am not waiting for her to come back.

I do tend to vent a lot on here but only because it helps to get assurance from everybody.

It's hard to flip the switch and stop caring but I am trying. I wish I could mind you!

emalkoc
    Silver Member
    not at all..I was in your shoes few mos ago. as soon as I realized that she is not worth it and she is playing games, I have moved on...

I am with a new girl now AND I do still my ex (what I remember of) but I dont want her back 101%....

Dont let yourself to be used! my advice..

and we are here to vent each other LOL

Eric

Mustang
    Silver Member
    Nice one. I hope to get there myself. Sooner rather than later!

I hope the day comes where she comes back to apologise for hurting me and I am in the right frame of mind to tell her where to go!

emalkoc
    Silver Member
    sorry to say that but she will never apologize because she thinks she did the right thing.

Mustang
    Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by emalkoc [Register to see the link]
    sorry to say that but she will never apologize because she thinks she did the right thing.
    Yeah. I know. She's been this heartless so far without a care in the world. Why would she change? I don't expect her to apologise. She's got her new guy. No need to bother with me anymore. Out with the old, in with the new and all that.

I have no idea how people can just jump to someone else and make out that they've done nothing wrong. I couldn't do it.

I guess it just shows that I didn't mean as much to her as she said I did.

beautifulangel

Mustang my brother..

Please gather yourself... I did go through what your are going through my friend. No your ex is guilty of what she has done to you and doesn't have the courage to face you, she just cannot look straight anymore into your eyes my brother... Exactly my story... I was everything that I man could/should be doing for his lady. Yes agreed I was hardpressed on monies, but it is temporary. My madadm just went on to another guy, without even telling me until I pressed her hard telling her that the reasons she was giving me (i am not meant to be in a relationship, I want to my own things, travel, i wam to do all the girlie things) were not digestable... finally she complained to her dad about me harassing her and I smsed him the next day wanting to meet him. This scared the * * * * out of her when she told me that she was with someone, and she had lost the spark etc. Ha ha all over the phone buddy. She is stiil with him i guess, haven't heard from her or about her. So i know exactly what you are/must be going. It's a part of grieving process. Be strong... NOW stop keeping her on the pedestal as we all do, replace her with yourself now... Time will take it's own course. I went and saw a shrink, guess you too should buddy. Don't loose yourself now, not worth it.

bwhite00
    Hey man, trust me when I say you ended the contact in a noble way, so take pride in that.

All the stuff you wanted to say, I did too. But like you I simply wished her the best and told her we couldn't be friends and I vanished.

It takes a lot to do that when you're emotionally charged and wrecked and abandoned like an unwanted sock.

But trust me, you did the right thing. I did the right thing. We're stronger men for it.

Of course I wanted to call her heartless, insincere, and untrustworthy with a pinch of Bipolar and Alcoholism to boot... But I didn't. I just walked away.

Just walk away, head high, anxiously embracing each new day. Much love.

beautifulangel
    Well said bwhite00... U are absolutely right. I think my ex was too on the verge of being a boderline alcoholism and bipolar disorder as well... Hope she finds her own happy ending. Because I am going to find mine, and I think I am reaching there...

Cheers Mate... Head high. embracing each new day...

jazzykat
    This thread is over two years old...

sunnyv
    Silver Member
    Hang in there man. Do nc and get yourself feeling better. Its truly her loas not yours. Time will heal you. It just takes time. It really does. I'm going through same thing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Top Threads
Dumpee Rebounding and Karma
Hi there. When u get dumped, If u have a chance, It's very natural to reach to a rebound person. I think your emotional state helps u - u are hurt
Is it a breakup or a getting back together gesture?
About a month ago, my boyfriend of almost 3 years broke up with via text on Christmas eve! He did it so immaturely that when I started reasoning with
Seeing ex tomorrow..so confused. Need advice!
Hi everyone. I'm really confused with my ex. Dated two years; he was very hurt by the breakup. He hasn't dated many people, and I was his first
Does persistence work in reconciliation?
Hi everyone, I've posted my case here a few days ago, abut my long and complicated story. I really, really want to reconcile for the last time and
Needing advice and/or support with ex girlfriend
Ok. Long story short... I ended up in a serious relationship with my best friend of 7 years. The last 3 years of which we were in a serious
"The talk" of deciding to break up or try it again is due in a month. SOS.
But I'll try to be brief.. My "ex" and I were together for about 8 years and have a 3 year old together. Everything was fine, we were best
Question About Next Move with Ex
I dated my ex for just shy of 6 years and we broke up 6 months ago. Leading up to the break-up, I was in a stage of my training where I was met with

online counseling
Featured Threads
Ugly pictures
We had a professional photographer come in at work. I used the photo and put it on my dating profile. But when my Roomie saw it,she said take it
Not being "too" available.
I posted a few days ago about the younger guy I've been dating for 6 months and how he doesn't want to use BG/GF labels. I got some great feedback
I am having difficulty accepting my boyfriends bisexuality for no reason
So here goes; the main reason why I got this account here is probably because I am so ashamed of myself and that because I am surrounded by either
relationship advice
hi... I'll start by saying i'm a guy, i just really needed a woman's point of view for this, so i hope you can help me! My mom is paying for my
Seeing ex tomorrow..so confused. Need advice!
Hi everyone. I'm really confused with my ex. Dated two years; he was very hurt by the breakup. He hasn't dated many people, and I was his first
Needing advice and/or support with ex girlfriend
Ok. Long story short... I ended up in a serious relationship with my best friend of 7 years. The last 3 years of which we were in a serious
I really need some advice and a outside opinion
I really don't know what to do ... My girlfriend and I have been dating for about a year now she is no longer attracted to me but tells me she loves
Ask For Advice