deathgirl

Of course I don't have any idea what is going on in your life but your only 17...life cannot possibly be so overwhelming for you right now that you need to jump out in front of a car.Whats bothering you some much that you might do this stupid act?

age doesent matter when it comes to trauma and stress. you can be 17 and overwhelmed just as much as a 80 year old.

age doesent matter when it comes to trauma and stress. you can be 17 and overwhelmed just as much as a 80 year old.
Well that could be true...my fault.My opinion of it is though,if you live in this country(USA) you need to experience life before the true stress and trauma really kicks in.And before I get nailed on this its only my OPINION thats all.
Well that could be true...my fault.My opinion of it is though,if you live in this country(USA) you need to experience life before the true stress and trauma really kicks in.And before I get nailed on this its only my OPINION thats all.

This is the suicide forum.

And not everyone on the board is American.

Deathgrrl, they tell you to go step in front of a car, you tell them to go f themselves.

i need someone to talk to, this isn't for attention no one likes me to be honest and it was my cousin who said it. I feel suicidal everyday because i've been put down so many times, as for Dario he left me a month ago and has been replaced with this vison of a boy it scares me

I need someone to talk to, this isn't for attention no one likes me to be honest and it was my cousin who said it. I feel suicidal everyday because i've been put down so many times, as for Dario he left me a month ago and has been replaced with this vison of a boy it scares me

If your cousin is saying that to you, then he/she is rude and does not have 2 brain cells to rub together. Try not to hang around him/her because people like that are not worth getting hurt by.

i need someone to talk to, this isn't for attention no one likes me to be honest and it was my cousin who said it. I feel suicidal everyday because i've been put down so many times, as for Dario he left me a month ago and has been replaced with this vison of a boy it scares me

1. tell your cousin to go to hell

2. whoever this boy is in your vision tell him you'll murder him if he reappears

i dont know what to do anymore life is hard

This is true.. but the fact you are still alive means you are a strong person. be proud of that.

As for Dario, did you notice the events surrounding you when he went away? what were they?

Archived