Parking Lot 'Pimpin'

ghost69

i see this all the time. you see (usually guys) with all their nice gear on. nice expensive clothing, bling watches, stunna shades on, etc hanging out at the bus stop, walking through the malls, etc. yet, they don't have a car.

not that there is anything wrong with riding the bus; but when you are at the bus stop thinking you are the toast of the town and you are so 'icey' you really aren't a baller. sorry, but ehhht *buzzer sound*, ur not. i see these types of guys hitting on girls talking about all the money they got, they make music videos, etc. they act like all cameras and fame is on them. i'm guessin mommy and daddy bought them the clothing.

it doesn't even have to just be the younger crowd either. i see guys that i swear are in their 20s or older acting like this too. some even have the gangster lean like 'check me out yo'. maybe it's a fad i dunno.

props on the clothes. they are tight. nice look. but not when you whip out that transfer.

sorry, but these are not ballers. anybody else see examples like this?

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHAHAHAHAHA forshiz. I ride a subway from Downtown L.A. to Hollywood daily and Weve got these types. I calll them ice pirates. Iphones and $200 jordans but you are on the subway actin like they are in first class. I dont have a car and yet I am still secure with whats in my account, not on my neck. Funny since I was thinking this today, as a dude on his Iphone is telling another guy hes broke.LOL! Good post.

They usually come with bikes and talk about how tough they are and how drunk or high they got last night. Or how much azz they bout to tap tonight or how much they paid for their last pound of grass.

What you trying to prove with those fat man pants, stupid glasses and fake rolexes?

I think people that look like that are rediculous.

In the downtown district of my city a lot of established men who and women ride the bus because parking is a nightmare and everything is close enough to where they don't really need one.

I wouldn't say that just because someone rides the bus they are a loser. Personally I wouldn't have the patience for it as i like my own wheels but some people don't really need one.

But i agree that anyone trying to be a "baller" and whipping out his bus transfer is probably pretty sad.

They usually come with bikes and talk about how tough they are and how drunk or high they got last night. Or how much azz they bout to tap tonight or how much they paid for their last pound of grass.

What you trying to prove with those fat man pants, stupid glasses and fake rolexes?

I think people that look like that are rediculous.

"Ah got me uh byke an awl deez laydeez howmie. I gots dat paypa too geee. I hustle awl day on mah byke howmie. laydeez luv dis husla rat hur. ya hurd."

In my area, parking lot pimpin' refers to guys who DO have cars, but hang in the parking lot of a club or bar sitting in or standing around their cars trying to pick up the girls coming in and out. They do it for 2 reasons; 1. They don't have to pay to get into the club or for drinks, and 2. They use their cars to help pick up women.

The guys with cars sometimes bring friends with them who may not have cars, but like I said, in my area, parking lot pimpin' is so guys can pull women using the car as an 'accessory', so to speak.

I've never heard it referred to in reference to guys at bus stops, though.

Personally, I've seen this so often and all my life, that it's just part of the scenery now. It's like getting put off by the falling leaves or the sunrise. It has always been there, always will, and spending even two seconds thinking about this is a waste of my time.

I already know, inherently, that most of these folks "can't compete with the love that I've given" (thanks Ian!), so what's to ponder?

I live on one of the busiest (if not the very busiest) streets in San Francisco. There are hipsters everywhere, at every turn. And not just a few, but thousands. After awhile, they all look the same. The people who have dressed up in their "costumes" are always the Bridge and Tunnel crowd who have dragged themselves into the City by weekend to show themselves off. It's always obvious, and they're usually the least cool folks you'll run into. Year after year, it never changes. All the pretense and posturing. For me, it's not much different then looking at a group of toddlers in a crib at a daycare center. Certainly not put off by it. "What a cute little mohawk you've got their kid... have a cookie!"

In my area, parking lot pimpin' refers to guys who DO have cars, but hang in the parking lot of a club or bar sitting in or standing around their cars trying to pick up the girls coming in and out. They do it for 2 reasons; 1. They don't have to pay to get into the club or for drinks, and 2. They use their cars to help pick up women.

The guys with cars sometimes bring friends with them who may not have cars, but like I said, in my area, parking lot pimpin' is so guys can pull women using the car as an 'accessory', so to speak.

HAHAha you need a higher concentration of dirtbags w/o cars who live with their moms in your city.

In the downtown district of my city a lot of established men who and women ride the bus because parking is a nightmare and everything is close enough to where they don't really need one.

I wouldn't say that just because someone rides the bus they are a loser. Personally I wouldn't have the patience for it as i like my own wheels but some people don't really need one.

But i agree that anyone trying to be a "baller" and whipping out his bus transfer is probably pretty sad.

okay, i guess i need to explain the term more.

JS - you might want to reread the thread. nobody ever said taking the bus was bad. not the intention.

rocstar - parking lot pimpin' is a joke we have for people like this. i think it's funny who they are all jazzed up and such trying to get women. and those guys on their cars not going in the club are just as bad. sup? can't afford to go in? can't afford a drink for a lady? they do that too. i used to frequent hip hop clubs and see the like outside.

then all you hear is 'holla girl'. 'dayuuuuuum, where you goin?'

This is what it is referred to in my area too. the young guys who have the souped up car and they sit in vacant areas of the parking lot just chatting with each other and hollaring at women as they walk by.

okay, i guess i need to explain the term more.

JS - you might want to reread the thread. nobody ever said taking the bus was bad. not the intention.

rocstar - parking lot pimpin' is a joke we have for people like this. i think it's funny who they are all jazzed up and such trying to get women. and those guys on their cars not going in the club are just as bad. sup? can't afford to go in? can't afford a drink for a lady? they do that too. i used to frequent hip hop clubs and see the like outside.

then all you hear is 'holla girl'. 'dayuuuuuum, where you goin?'

Kinda reminds me of a skit on I saw on TV. She talks about men being scrubs... The guys hangs out the passenger side of the car talking bout "you want a ride?" and she says "what am I going to do, take your place...Aren't you getting a ride"?

Too funny...................

Kinda reminds me of a skit on I saw on TV. She talks about men being scrubs... The guys hangs out the passenger side of the car talking bout "you want a ride?" and she says "what am I going to do, take your place...Aren't you getting a ride"?

Too funny...................

haha, yeah. just like the TLC song i guess. 'hanging out the side of your best friend's ride.'

Archived