I was good, I was okay. It was Friday night ... I was out with a friend ... a guy friend who I hadn't seen since forever and a day. He was one of the guy friends that I had to blow off for my ex. So anways we finally hung out ... FOR THE FIRST TIME!

It's about 11pm. I had just picked him up to talk and go for a little drive. I had plans with someone else at about 11:30. Anyways, I pull over at the ATM. I see my ex boyfriend drive by ... he goes right by my car as if he was trying to figure out who was in the car. He drove off in the direction as if he were leaving. 1 minute later he drive back all PSYCHO! Stops his car next to mine and starts screaming at me and calling me every name in the book. Then he told my friend [who is also his friend] to get out of the car because he was going to kiss his a$$. He also told me that he wanted to beat the you know what out of me. So he went up to my window and like got in my face all crazy ... then he punched my car ... THEN he spit on my face!!! At that point my friend got out of the car and was ready to fight him for spitting in my face ... So he got out and they were going at it ... they didn't fight. They were just yelling at eachother.

It was getting out of control and I didn't want to have the cops called so I told my friend to get in the car. We drove off. I dropped my friend off at his car because I had somewhere else to be. Well, my phone rings and it was my EX. He told me to meet him somewhere. STUPID me ... agrees.

We meet and he tells me if I get out of the car or go near him that he will beat the *you know what* out of me. I stayed in the car. He just went on about HOW DARE I HANG OUT WITH THIS GUY! I kept saying OVER AND OVER are you SERIOUS? We broke up because that track chick! I JUST started talking to him again and he's been doing GOD KNOWS WHAT WITH HER for the ENTIRE month!!!!!!! Then he told me that he is in love with her but that she is in love with someone else .... and that she needs him because her life is so hard right now ....... and all this crap. At that point I was FURIOUS .... I started screaming at him ......... then he told me he was going to go have sex with her and throw their used condom on my car.

I have DONE NOTHING to this man to DESERVE any of this!!! HE SPIT ON ME!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
restraining order?...this is going to far.....hitting is the next step

As soon As possible. This dude is obviously Psycho! Stop agreeing to his terms. And I would get a new phone. Do an all text to those who your care to have your new number that way you only disappear from him. If you see him let him be psycho alone and ignore him, walk away. Good thing you were with another dude or he may have done more than spit, he obviously wnated to hit someone(your car). Sounds like a coward to me.

I agree that you should look into a restraining order if you have grounds. This guy is obviously a completely unreasonable and self-centered loose cannon, and you can't predict what he's going to do at this point.

One of my best female friends had an ex-bf turn into a stalker, and despite her trying to work things out reasonably with him, she finally had to use legal means to keep him away.

Prevention is the best medicine - take legal steps NOW.

Well, my phone rings and it was my EX. He told me to meet him somewhere. STUPID me ... agrees.

Stop right here - yes, for the very first time I am going to say you did something incredibly unwise.

In the middle of the night, after a fight, alone, and after him hitting your car and causing a scene!!!!!!!He also told me that he wanted to beat the you know what out of me. So he went up to my window and like got in my face all crazy ... then he punched my car ... THEN he spit on my face!!!

What where you thinking????

From now on ignore him - he is dangerous.

If you have any contact with him after this and he keeps acting like that you won't be able to justify possible restraining order if things go too far!

You made very dangerous choice that was going against any feeling of dignity.

... at this point i have to wonder why you even met up with him after he did all that. Barbie? Why did you agree to meet up with him? He just said he was going to beat the crap out of you and the part that set you off was him talking about the track chick..??

okay so now are you going nc?

Wow, totally erratic and unacceptable behavior. I would say report his behavior to the police so that they have it on record in case his running into you starts becoming a habit. You agreeing to meet up with him is only reinforcing his behavior and doesn't give you much credibility if you're requesting a restraining order. I think reporting the event is still a good idea.

You need to stay far away from him, he is volatile.

and throwing a used condom on you has to be illegal somehow

Conspiracy to commit Assault and battery with a potentially bio hazardous substance, and terr threats. And assault and battery for spitting on you. Yes it is illegal. We had a case come through our office where I guy lit a bag of crap on fire and was charged with a felony.

I would start a journal of all the things he has done should it get to the point where you have to go to court about it. I would buy a notebook and anything he does put in it and only that. A journal entry can look like this:

April 7, 2008 12:00am

Ex boy-friend came up to me while I was sitting in my car...

Be as detailed as possible. Even put the clothes he was wearing down to the color and trim on the clothing. Try not to leave anything out.

after he did all that to me ... when we met up he told me that he was out searching for me hoping that he wouldn't see me out doing anything. that i proved him right. that i wrecked his world. that he still loved me ..... that he was ready to get back with me ......

if anyone wrecked anyones world it was HIM wrecking MINE. why can't he SEE THAT? why can't he see what he has done to me??????????????????

and you are now wrecking your own and doing these things to yourself by still letting him do this to you. don't you see it's a game to him? and you are playing right along. you are doing it to yourself bc you let it carry on like that.

im moving in a week. im moving far far away from him.

he can have her. he can finally be with her.

.. how about 'i am moving far away from him and he wont be able to beat me and spit on me'

that sounds a little more close to home.

But Barbie, seriously, whether you move or not it wont mean anything at all!If you keep letting yourself be subjected to and even crave this behaviour then the next guy who is like this and comes along will do exactly what this guy just did and you might just let him get away with it!

And if you dont finally realise how dangerous this is becoming then you will keep in contact with this guy and he will screw you over... thats not even a strong enough word for it actually..

and you are now wrecking your own and doing these things to yourself by still letting him do this to you. don't you see it's a game to him? and you are playing right along. you are doing it to yourself bc you let it carry on like that.

i know. i know. you're right. it is a game. he's just seeing how far he can take me before he hurts me all over again.

after he did all that to me ... when we met up he told me that he was out searching for me hoping that he wouldn't see me out doing anything. that i proved him right. that i wrecked his world. that he still loved me ..... that he was ready to get back with me ......

if anyone wrecked anyones world it was HIM wrecking MINE. why can't he SEE THAT? why can't he see what he has done to me??????????????????

who was you dating mike tyson?

he the only one i heard making statements like that

Archived