his friends are trying to talk to me

pink1607307777

I still haven't hear a word from him, but lately his friends have been approaching me and trying to talk to me. It's just small talk, like 'how are you?'...but I'm feeling really uncomfortable and quite annoyed.

Is he trying to get info. out of me? Or do his friends feel bad because he cheated on me?

We always had our own friends, a few mutual friends. These people were pretty much just his friends...so why are they approaching me?

It sounds like they just want to express that they care. I think whenever a breakup happens (and I don't think this is specific to cases where cheating was involved) , inevitably there will be people you don't really know asking how you are. It can be awkward/annoying but just don't think too much of it. If you get asked and you are feeling bothered, don't show it...if you do, it will likely get them to ask more. So, next time, just smile and say "I'm great thanks. How are you?" That will change the subject.

Maybe I'm more of a pessimist but if my ex's friends were coming around trying to make small chit chat with me, I would think it's because he has put them up to something. Maybe he wants to see if you are moving along or completely devestated.

Cheating boyfriends are such jerks....

Maybe I'm more of a pessimist but if my ex's friends were coming around trying to make small chit chat with me, I would think it's because he has put them up to something. Maybe he wants to see if you are moving along or completely devestated.

Even if that is the case, I still think the best approach is still to act like she's doing fine and not bothered at all.

Archived