complete silence

pink1607307777

Hey Pink,

I was wondering about your situation and if you heard from your guy yet. I wonder if he realizes that you know about the other female?

What is the likelihood of you two bumping into each other in the future? Do you guys go to school together or anything like that?

This just may be the most silent breakup ever!! You've handled it like a real trooper though...kudos on you!

I know that he received the package this morning (I paid for tracking & signature). He hasn't even bothered to call or anything.

I'm so glad I didn't include a note or letter...I would feel even more humiliated than I already do.

He's a pig, a coward and an assclown! He isn't going to respond to you sending him the package of his crap because he is too humiliated. "The jig is up sucker, you lose!"

I hope he is stewing in his own guilty juices.

Stay strong Pink! You are doing great!

I still haven't heard a word.

He is being such a coward.

Today has been hard. I thought he would at least explain and apologize.

I didn't cry very much today. This isn't easy, just letting go cold turkey like this, but it seems the only self-respecting choice I can make right now.

If he's been flaunting this in public, then he knows that you know the worst. There's nothing he can explain, so he's probably hoping that you call him first.

I still haven't heard from him, and I'm starting to think I won't for quite some time, if ever.

I've been staying in these last few days, I don't want to run into him. It's weird, it's like he's a stranger to me now, I don't know who he really is. The image I had, was so wrong. I know that I'm not ready to see him, I'd fall apart on the spot. He hurt me so much.

I've been having nightmares about him and her...and that's driving me nuts! Things keep playing over again and again in my mind.

^I'm so sorry to hear that. Sounds much like my life. I dream about my ex husband every night. I can get no peace even in my sleep. Haunts me in my dreams. He too cheated on me. My divorce is almost over. But I am constantly reliving it over and over in my sleep.

I wish you peace.

Sorry you are going through this.

~Allie

Archived