he sent me an email

pink1607307777

He sent me an email this morning, saying that he was sick all day yesterday, and that's why he didn't call. He said if he is feeling better later today, that maybe he'll call.

What a liar!!! OMG!!!

I'm putting his stuff in a box today, and having it delivered to his place! I don't want to see his lying face or hear his lying voice!!! I am so done with this jerk!

I ripped up cards and letters last night. I didn't get any sleep. I kept seeing his face, kissing that girl, over and over again.

My eyes and face are so swollen from crying. There is no way I'm letting this jerk hurt me ever again! No way!

Its upto you what you do, I think eventually confrontation (for lack of a better word) and closure may be needed on both ends, and some questions may need to be answered.

Right now look after you, you owe him nothing. I'm really sorry you're going through this.

I don't trust him to tell me the truth about any of it. When his family finds out, and they will eventually, he is going to be in deep water. They are really against cheating. They're very old fashioned that way.

The girl probably doesn't even know about me...and if she does, well, what goes around comes around!

Maybe someday I'll want to talk with him, but I don't see that happening.

Its upto you what you do, I think eventually confrontation (for lack of a better word) and closure may be needed on both ends, and some questions may need to be answered.

Right now look after you, you owe him nothing. I'm really sorry you're going through this.

I agree with this.... eventually a conversation may need to happen... but for right now you may just need to let him know that you know the truth, and you need to separate yourself from him completely and heal because you are very hurt. I feel deeply for you hun... I've been in your shoes before... and it hurts

It is absolutely unbelievable to see something like that with your own eyes. But you sound very strong so far... you will get through this.

I think he'd lie. Why would he tell the truth? Even if he did tell me the whole truth, how could I possibly believe anything that comes out of his mouth now?

I'm going to get tested for STDs on Monday. I'm not taking any changes. This may not be the only time he has done this

I feel like I'm in self-protection mode or something.

I feel like I'm in self-protection mode or something.

That's exactly what happens... amazing how the body/brain works really. When I found out about my ex I got this energy and strength from nowhere that helped me make my decision, pack my bags, stay in a hotel alone in a strange country for a few nights until somebody came to help me. I was devastated but the energy just appeared from nowhere. It's only now really I've allowed myself to 'grieve' a bit

I don't trust him to tell me the truth about any of it. When his family finds out, and they will eventually, he is going to be in deep water. They are really against cheating. They're very old fashioned that way.

The girl probably doesn't even know about me...and if she does, well, what goes around comes around!

Maybe someday I'll want to talk with him, but I don't see that happening.

The family will probably never know he cheated. He will hide that from them too. But this isn't your problem, is it? And I think a note is being too nice. I would probably send him a black rose with the package.

ha ha!

My brother suggested I include a fish from the market!

This is all well and good but don't stoop to his level. It only makes you look bitter and sad. So far you are handling yourself with dignity- try to keep it that way.

How long were you with him, and how old are you guys?

Archived