he is cheating on me

pink1607307777

I'm so sorry. It always hurts when the person you love cheats, it's an arrow that goes right through your heart. Please stay strong and if you ever need support - people of ENA will help you. Best of luck and stay strong.

*I hope you talk to him and tell him what you saw. I hope you are honest and let him go because you do not deserve to be treated like that in any way.

Are you sure he is cheating with her?

I ask because I knew of a similar occurrence where a girl saw her b/f with another woman and dumped him. Turned out she was his sister who was in town unexpectedly.

I saw them together. They were out in public together.

I don't even want to talk to him right now.

I feel like I don't even know who he really is...like I'm having a really, really bad dream.

Okay, wait a second.

This could be a number of things.

More details are needed.

If it was just him and some girl, no kissing, no closeness, possibly a friend?

Some closeness, maybe a relative?=/

What exactly was going on, what where they doing?

It just seems like your jumping to conclusions. How long have you been with him?

they were holding hands and laughing and giggling...and I saw them kiss

my heart was pounding so hard, I thought I was going to pass out

I came right home, and I'm trying to calm down...I feel freaked out, and sort of numb

my heart keeps racing, and I feel sort of dizzy

I keep seeing them in my head...and I am wondering if they, you know...went all the way

In February he told me that he was really overwhelmed with work, family, stress...he said that he needed to slow things down, breathe a bit, but assured me he still wanted to be with me. Now I'm wondering if that was a lie.

I've known him for a total of eight years. We have been close for a long time.

I am sorry to hear that. I can imagine how awful it is.

But I can say this, only this-

You deserve better, and you will have better.

I can honestly say that I have never cheated-I am very proud of that-I can't imagine doing so.

There are many others out there that would never do this.

And you deserve to find someone like that.

I am sorry for your pain.

My stepdad and I were out having a beer together once (Yea, because my family is cool like that.) and one of the wiatresses at the bar knew my Mom and went and told her he was cheating. My mom knew better though.

Be sure before you blow up.

Your perfectly normal, but I would of gone to buy a pie with that whip cream on it, then gone up to him and thrown it in his face. Then said, you cheating bastard!!!!!!! Then walked away.. that would of been funny LOL.

You do need to confront him, ignoring him wont help at all!!!!

Seriously be the one to break up with him.

& get tested, well sorry incase he did go farther with her.

I don't want to talk to him. To me, it's over. I don't want to be with him anymore. He disgusts me. I don't want to be with someone who can do something like that to me.

I don't even know who the girl was. I've never seen her before. He never told me about her either. I've met his friends, and I've never met her.

Archived