Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: She doesn’t say I love you nearly as much anymore...

It just depends. My boyfriend and I are very expressive that way. As an example, just today, we were watching TV (I went home during my lunch hour and he was already home) and he randomly said, "Baby?" "Yeah?" I love you." That's very normal for us - we say it multiple times a day. But not everyone is like that! Every couple has their own set of "rules" of what's normal. You just have to find yours.

I'm going through the same thing and have kids from my marriage and I think it's all being a bit too much for my girlfriend to absorb just now. We had a fantastic day today and it's hard not hearing the words sometimes and knowing that she's asked for a bit of breathing space hurts a bit too but we did spend every inch of spare time together so I guess it's right that we can have that ideal future we've talked about, if respect is shown. It's a lot to take on board, whether it be gikrfriend or boyfriend. We still text and message each other at points throughout the day and the difference is positive. We both knew that we love each other by the looks we shared, the kisses we had and also by how we felt when we held one another. This post has helped me massively and I can be more positive that this is all going to be worth it in the long run.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice