What does it mean when a girl touches your arm often?

Iwantittoend

So there's this girl I've known for a few months now from school. We meet up pretty much everyday at school to just talk and hang out. Lately I've noticed that she's been touching me a lot more. Like I'll say something she agrees with, and she'll touch the top of my arm before she responds. This might not mean anything, but she did tell me awhile ago that she thought I was a good looking guy. So any opinions?

Females by nature are more touchy and feely when it comes to social interactions. when girls/women take a liking to someone' date=' they begin touching your arm, shoulders, hand, etc to get closer to you and to develop an emotional attachment.[/quote']

Not all women are like that....some can show it verbally rather than physically.

well i usually do that when i like a guy, so i'd take it as a good sign. and the "you're a good looking guy" comment sounds like she might like you too. but i can't figure out if she likes you based on just that. any more info? like does she hold eye contact alot? blush? etc...?

Whenever I talk or she talks, she just stares at me the whole time. She blushes and giggles quite a bit. Anytime I say anything or am done making a comment, it seems like she giggles actually. Whenever she spots me walking in the room, she has this big smile on her face.

She also seems to make all the plans for us to meet up. Any time I have free time at school, she wants to hang out with me.

She's just much older than me. 8 year difference. That's why I'm not sure how to take this. But we do get along very well and tend to agree on everything.

19-27 is a big gap to me...I would not date a guy that much younger than me. But then, what does that matter...it's all about the dynamic between the two of you. Are you be comfortable with the age gap? She obviously likes you, so go for it...ask her out. See what happens.

19-27 is a big gap to me...I would not date a guy that much younger than me. But then, what does that matter...it's all about the dynamic between the two of you. Are you be comfortable with the age gap? She obviously likes you, so go for it...ask her out. See what happens.

I'm comfortable with it, but when I first met her, it seemed like it shocked her. That's when her comment about me being a good looking guy came out. She said something along the lines of, "you're a really good looking guy, but I'm glad you told me you were born in 1988!"...or something along those lines. Like it mattered to her. But lately, we've just been clicking on so many levels. We just get along so well and enjoy each others company. She's been opening up a lot more to me. I think she's realized that I don't act like most 19 year olds do. I'm more mature than most guys my age.

I'm comfortable with it, but when I first met her, it seemed like it shocked her. That's when her comment about me being a good looking guy came out. She said something along the lines of, "you're a really good looking guy, but I'm glad you told me you were born in 1988!"...or something along those lines. Like it mattered to her. But lately, we've just been clicking on so many levels. We just get along so well and enjoy each others company. She's been opening up a lot more to me. I think she's realized that I don't act like most 19 year olds do. I'm more mature than most guys my age.

All sounds very good. You should ask her out. I doubt she will ask you out because women are so conditioned not to do that (I used to ask guys out but it never worked for me, so I don't do it anymore) but she is obviously expressing interest. It doesn't have to be a big deal...maybe just ask her to dinner. Since you two already hang out a lot, maybe you could turn it up a notch and do something a bit more couple-y like going to dinner.

Touching is a very good sign in my opinion in regards to her showing interest in you but it isn't 100% conclusive.Even her telling you that you are good looking doesn't necessarily mean she is interested.The fact she is making most of the plans for you guys to meet up is a good sign but it won't necessarily progess to anything more unless you specifically ask her out and she undertands that it is a ''date'' not just the two of you hanging out.

So there's this girl I've known for a few months now from school. We meet up pretty much everyday at school to just talk and hang out. Lately I've noticed that she's been touching me a lot more. Like I'll say something she agrees with, and she'll touch the top of my arm before she responds. This might not mean anything, but she did tell me awhile ago that she thought I was a good looking guy. So any opinions?

LOL. Bro, you are either really slow or horribly insecure. What do you want her to do next, draw a bluepring of her vagina and explain what goes in there????

It could mean she is friendly it could mean she likes you it could mean she thinks you have nice arms. She could be bored and over excited and wants a reaction from youl.

The only way to know these things is practice, practice and more practice. Dealing with an being exposed to people you will learn how to read these signs.

Maybe some people are born knowing ? I don't know I aren't one of them. Find out ask her out, take a risk its like poker you've got to pay to see her hand.

Whatever you do find out what shes got early because if you over commit the pot you could end up having to put in all your chips on a losing hand. Don't like her before you know if she likes you back.

She may be 27 but it doesn't sound like she is acting her age...she is acting like a school girl.

I didn't get that impression. It sounds like she's just being flirty, friendly, and bubbly...why does that have to be seen as immaturity?

Archived