Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What does it mean when a girl touches your arm often?

Iwantittoend
    Silver Member

What does it mean when a girl touches your arm often?

So there's this girl I've known for a few months now from school. We meet up pretty much everyday at school to just talk and hang out. Lately I've noticed that she's been touching me a lot more. Like I'll say something she agrees with, and she'll touch the top of my arm before she responds. This might not mean anything, but she did tell me awhile ago that she thought I was a good looking guy. So any opinions?

CallingAllAngels
    Platinum Member CallingAllAngels's Avatar
    It means she likes you...trust me...I'm a lot older than you.

She's flirting and she likes you...

~Allie

3. 03-04-2008, 09:39 PM

lady00
    Platinum Member
    Yep, she probably likes you. I agree totally with everyone else.

princess_summer_blue84
    Bronze Member princess_summer_blue84's Avatar
    sounds to me that she is liking u . What else does she do around u ? More info please.

Crazyaboutdogs
    Touching the arm a lot...I wonder if she flutters her eyelashes, twirls her hair, licks her lips a lot and all those other clichés. Yes, I agree with the others and would say she likes you.

MyNinja
    Females by nature are more touchy and feely when it comes to social interactions. when girls/women take a liking to someone, they begin touching your arm, shoulders, hand, etc to get closer to you and to develop an emotional attachment.

Crazyaboutdogs
    Quote Originally Posted by mo'Nique [Register to see the link]
    Females by nature are more touchy and feely when it comes to social interactions. when girls/women take a liking to someone, they begin touching your arm, shoulders, hand, etc to get closer to you and to develop an emotional attachment.
    Not all women are like that....some can show it verbally rather than physically.

shadesofmediocrity
    Silver Member shadesofmediocrity's Avatar
    Sounds like a good sign to me.

10. 03-04-2008, 09:55 PM

Iwantittoend
    Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justanotherchick [Register to see the link]
    well i usually do that when i like a guy, so i'd take it as a good sign. and the "you're a good looking guy" comment sounds like she might like you too. but i can't figure out if she likes you based on just that. any more info? like does she hold eye contact alot? blush? etc...?
    Whenever I talk or she talks, she just stares at me the whole time. She blushes and giggles quite a bit. Anytime I say anything or am done making a comment, it seems like she giggles actually. Whenever she spots me walking in the room, she has this big smile on her face.

She also seems to make all the plans for us to meet up. Any time I have free time at school, she wants to hang out with me.

She's just much older than me. 8 year difference. That's why I'm not sure how to take this. But we do get along very well and tend to agree on everything.

12. 03-04-2008, 10:11 PM

lady00
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwantittoend [Register to see the link]
    She's just much older than me. 8 year difference.
    How old are you?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Top Threads
Went over to his place and nothing happened
Hi I have been good friends with this guy for 5 years. I am in love with him. Just over a month ago he got divorced. We have gotten intimate and
I don't feel attractive, please don't tell to convince I am
Uhm, right let's go right into my failure of a love life. I have never kissed a girl, I have never dated a girl, I haven't even had sex with a girl
How can I get someone off of my mind?
I started a new position about 6 months ago and there is this guy that I used to see from a distance and thought he was attractive but then when I
At a loss of what to do.
Hello. So I have a female friend, who is also a co-worker. We've been friends for a few months now. I have developed a crush over her, since we
what does it mean if a guys put 'his name xx' on a card?
what does it mean if a guys put 'his name xx' on a card? alsooo should i put a x or a love heart on the card for a guy i like? (its his
Leo female with a crush on a Pisces female
I've recently developed a crush on a pisces girl (let's call her A.) 6 months younger than me, in a matter of 3 days :/. I am usually too prideful to
Am I being lead on?
I'm a guy and my best friend is a girl, I've known her for 6 months but in that time we've spent pretty much every day together. I told her that I

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
My boyfriend doesn't text me as much anymore?
My boyfriend would text me everyday all day and now he won't text me first anymore or at all sometimes. Last night he stopped replying to my text so
Is she the rebound
If he leaves a 17 year relationship to date his High School Sweetheart from 32 years ago, is she a rebound ?
I want to break NC after almost 2 months to invite my ex gf to a concert
We have been in NC for almost 2 months after being together for 6 years. She stopped responding to a text i sent her. I saw she was interested in
Online dating, and why it doesn't work well for most men
We discussed this before, and for some reason people got personal and mean about it. So I have no intention of returning to this thread, but I wanted
PLEASE HELP, boyfriend talks to mom 4-5 times per day, very odd relationship....
Hi guys, Always been hesitant to post my personal business online. Anyways... here it goes... So my boyfriend is amazing...(just to throw this
Hurtful joking
My bf jokes about things that are very hurtful. Today was probably one of the most hurtful. He tried to grab my breasts and he does this a lot. He's
He dumped me and won't return my stuff
So I was seeing a guy for a short amount of time. Out of the blue....he blocked me? Fair enough, I get the message, I think it's rude but
Ask For Advice