Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What does it mean when a girl touches your arm often?

Iwantittoend
    Silver Member

What does it mean when a girl touches your arm often?

So there's this girl I've known for a few months now from school. We meet up pretty much everyday at school to just talk and hang out. Lately I've noticed that she's been touching me a lot more. Like I'll say something she agrees with, and she'll touch the top of my arm before she responds. This might not mean anything, but she did tell me awhile ago that she thought I was a good looking guy. So any opinions?

CallingAllAngels
    Platinum Member CallingAllAngels's Avatar
    It means she likes you...trust me...I'm a lot older than you.

She's flirting and she likes you...

~Allie

3. 03-04-2008, 09:39 PM

lady00
    Platinum Member
    Yep, she probably likes you. I agree totally with everyone else.

princess_summer_blue84
    Bronze Member princess_summer_blue84's Avatar
    sounds to me that she is liking u . What else does she do around u ? More info please.

Crazyaboutdogs
    Touching the arm a lot...I wonder if she flutters her eyelashes, twirls her hair, licks her lips a lot and all those other clichés. Yes, I agree with the others and would say she likes you.

MyNinja
    Females by nature are more touchy and feely when it comes to social interactions. when girls/women take a liking to someone, they begin touching your arm, shoulders, hand, etc to get closer to you and to develop an emotional attachment.

Crazyaboutdogs
    Quote Originally Posted by mo'Nique [Register to see the link]
    Females by nature are more touchy and feely when it comes to social interactions. when girls/women take a liking to someone, they begin touching your arm, shoulders, hand, etc to get closer to you and to develop an emotional attachment.
    Not all women are like that....some can show it verbally rather than physically.

shadesofmediocrity
    Silver Member shadesofmediocrity's Avatar
    Sounds like a good sign to me.

10. 03-04-2008, 09:55 PM

Iwantittoend
    Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justanotherchick [Register to see the link]
    well i usually do that when i like a guy, so i'd take it as a good sign. and the "you're a good looking guy" comment sounds like she might like you too. but i can't figure out if she likes you based on just that. any more info? like does she hold eye contact alot? blush? etc...?
    Whenever I talk or she talks, she just stares at me the whole time. She blushes and giggles quite a bit. Anytime I say anything or am done making a comment, it seems like she giggles actually. Whenever she spots me walking in the room, she has this big smile on her face.

She also seems to make all the plans for us to meet up. Any time I have free time at school, she wants to hang out with me.

She's just much older than me. 8 year difference. That's why I'm not sure how to take this. But we do get along very well and tend to agree on everything.

12. 03-04-2008, 10:11 PM

lady00
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwantittoend [Register to see the link]
    She's just much older than me. 8 year difference.
    How old are you?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Top Threads
Did I come on too strong? 21 (F) & 23 (M) SUPER LONG
I met this guy a few weeks ago. He came to my birthday and he really took an interest in me. He was a friend of a friend, so I guess not a total
what possesed me to do that??
Why is flirting so complicated? no luck if you do or don't. I told my crush how I felt, now its painfully awkward. I cant take it, too awkward. All I
Co-worker acting really weird (what's her deal?)
I have a new co-worker since a couple of months. When I met her my long term relationship had been slowly dying for months, maybe longer. She was
Feeling lead on?
Hey guys, So about 5 months ago I met this girl at work. We are both lesbians, in our mid twenties. We got along right off the bat. Started
Am I overthinking this?
Hi all, I really need some advice right now... I don't know how many of you have had long distance relationships/friendships with someone, but mine
Does this guy like me? And if so, what should I do?
There's this guy who's in my Geometry class, who's a Junior. I'm a sophomore. He's also a football player and I Occasionally get the feeling that he

Featured Threads
He took my sisters virginity!
Well.. Here goes nothing. I don't have anyone to talk to and hoping to get some insight. My mind is confused and my heart is completely
Dating after working in the sex industry
Hey all, I'm coming out of a difficult time in my life where i worked as a sex worker. I just wanted some opinions on how to handle this when I begin
My boyfriend hangs out one on one with his ex am I right to feel uncomfortable?
Hi everyone, I posted here before about how my boyfriend and his ex are close friends. Long story short, they date for two years, realised they were
What does this mean?
I'm a 24 year old man and I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for 5 years. But I'm feeling like this relationship is built on blind trust
Is this just "The 21st Century Woman?"
For the past 5 years, every woman I've dated (ages 25-32 we'll say) has had to stress to me immediately, before anything gets going, that they are
Venting I guess... I miss having sex.
So... I don't know if there is any real advice that can be given here. But I'm sure people here can at least relate and maybe share their
My boyfriend curses at me but says he's joking?
Hi everyone, My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 8 months and while everything has been great so far except that he curses at me but says
Ask For Advice