I have got a Knife right now to kill myself

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi princess - what is troubling you? let me assure you that there is a solution to your troubles, it's not worth giving up right now, you have a full life in front of you.

can you tell us what is upsetting you and maybe we can help you figure things out?

i was pretty angry and upset when i was 13 as well. i was very depressed, the doctor even diagnosed me. i had a lot of family troubles, my dad just died, and i was very, very sad. the only thing that really helped me was getting involved with activities i cared about, like helping the environment and beach cleanups. it gave my life meaning, and brought me out of the depression.

is there something that you think you could do to help the world? volunteer, work at an animal shelter, participate in helping the environment? i know you can make a difference!

alright, when I was 13 I felt the same way as you do...heck, even now I feel that way sometimes, but I'm still here. As much as I tried. I can't do it. My friend killed himself last month and going to his funeral really hit me hard because he left a lot of people who really loved and cared for him. Is that what you want to do? leave the people who love you and care for you? You are sooo young and have so much to look forward to in your future (even if you don't see it right now) Ending you're life doesn't really solve any problems, it only makes things worse for everyone else. Your family DOES care about you even if you don't think that they do, so do your friends. All of us maybe strangers on this site, but we care about you too.

Archived