Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Can My Boyfriend Love me fully while liking another woman ?

I know EXACTLY how you feel. Trust me, read my postings for details, it's not a pretty story. I've been right where you are and maybe a little further. Your situation is different from mine, but I can put myself in your place, and you know what I would do? I would tell him that I want to go out with both of them. I want to get to know "her" too. I want to hang out, have drinks, go to movies, and do fun things with them both, that way I can get to know her. Men like the hunt and chase much more than closing the deal. If you give her a call and make arrangements for all of you to go out, bring her boyfriend too and make it a double date, you will take back control of the situation and let him know that you're secure with your relationship and not possessive and jealous. Have fun and really get to know this girl, she may end up being a great friend to you as well. And you know what, the fact that you are trying to befriend someone that he has a small crush on, may show him a side of you that makes him forget his crush and focus more on you. Good luck, I hope it all works out for you!

I'm having the same problem with my boyfriend of 6 years. Last year he started studying and would spend a lot of time with this particular girl he said was just a friend. One time he was working on an assignment at McDonalds with the group and everyone left and they were there till 12 at night. When we're together all I hear is this and that about her. He keeps praising her - she's so smart, she's so happy and she's has such a great social life.
    I feel that he has feelings for her which he denies. He barely spends any time with me because we're both so busy and I feel that he has stronger feelings for her than me. The only reason I think he's still with me is because she is married.
    I told him how I felt about his friendship with this girl and asked him not to see her again otherwise I would leave. He told me that if I didn't trust him then he didn't want to be in a relationship. So I have decided to leave him.
    Men don't understand how women think and feel. They think that if only they have sexual interests in a woman that they are cheating. But women feel threathened when they are compared to other women and their man thinks and talks about another woman in their girlfriend's presence. It means that she is on his mind even when he is spending time with his girlfriend and that is not right.
    I think you are correct in feeling the way you do. If you still feel the same way, you should leave him and make him realise what he has lost due to his stupidity and pride.

OK, I would not trust a word your bf is saying about the other woman. I know because I have been the other woman. He had a gf and told her how much he loved her and meanwhile told me he loved me too. He kept in steady telephone contact with her so she would not get suspicious. In fact, he did everything possible to make the appearance of normalacy with her. So that all of your arguements don't hold water. The man I was involved with lied to his gf about me and no doubt lied to me about her.

Oh, I do believe that he did love her very much and that he did love me as the sametime. So, it is possible.

He did not want to hurt her with the truth but eventually did tell her the truth and she went balastic! Over time, he had to choose as it became impossible for him to keep both of us happy. Guess what? He choose her over me. I wish the gf well. As he has secretly contacted me since then but I have no interest in being in contact with him ever again!

If he really loves you he would focus on you and only you and wouldn't even have the time in day to like someone else .... hope you do what you think is best

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Give Advice
Ask For Advice