If you knew that you were the right man for a woman, would you get her?

QuestionHeart

Well, no. I'm not gonna be some girl's tool (pun not intended) just so she can have me do jacked up things to others and myself... just to prove my loyalty. For instance, if she wanted me to completely change who I am and be somebody I wasn't, I'd have to draw the line there. Plus, what if she had a boyfriend? If I truly loved her, and saw that she was happier with him than she would ever be with me, I'd rather sacrifice my wants so she can be more satisfied. There's plenty of other things I could do rather than care about what some girl thinks of me. I'm tired of people (my fellow men especially) trying to make their lot in life seem so much more epic than it really is.

Is this about the man you are talking to online but have not met?

Yes, if I felt someone was "right" for me (well, suspected they might be...you can't know until you meet) I would want to meet them and see if there was a possibility of taking it offline. Instead of saying "right" for me as how can I know that until we have spent time in a relationship together, how about I say if I was interested in someone and felt feelings for them to degree you can online.....yes, I would pursue it off line.

I think the fact he isn't shows he is hiding something (i.e. is married, involved with other women or something) or he just is not as interested as he claims to be.

But know, I would not do "anything" to get them. There has to be a mutual interest (otherwise it is called stalking and obsession!), and other circumstances (like they are single, free, interested, etc).

Archived