you'd think his fingers were broken

barbielovesmac

i don't know if im being over sensitive here because my period is due soon or if we're really having a problem here, but i feel like blowing.

i was having a good day, finding out about my new job and all. but due to him and his stupidity my good day went in the trash.

he makes me so mad sometimes. he can never do the simpilest things and these simple things have been the basis for all our stupid fights. i say stupid because they so chilidish and SO STUPID!

sometimes i have no problem admitting that i am an overly sensitive person but sometimes he's just asking for it!

"Babe, im alone at work today. Give me a call and keep me company for a minute before you go to work?."

"Okay baby, will do, anything for you."

Has he called? HELL NO! And he's already at work.

I'm so mad. I am sooooooo MAD. And no, it wasn't because he got caught up in something else or that he was busy. This always happens and he NEVER has ONCE had a good excuse.

What a jacka$$

Sorry, I just needed to vent.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's a guy. They tend to forget the little things. This is really nothing to be upset over... just try and take your mind off it and do something to keep yourself busy. Congrats on the new job! What is it?

BTW, the little things can add up to be big things. Just think, if something happened to either one of you tomorrow, you'd feel pretty dumb about being all upset about a missed phone call, right? I use that trick to help keep things in perspective, because I too, am a teensy bit oversensitive.

i wouldn't make such a big deal if i didn't tell him to call RIGHT BEFORE i walked out the door. he couldn't possibly have forgotten in such a short time. it's so annoying. i know he went back to the house too, because he had to drop off the dog before he went to work.

((and thank you! im working at the MAC counter now))

Wow. I think you are way over reacting. You need him to call and keep you company on the phone while you are at work? Barbie i think a lot of guys would have a problem with that (and girls, myself included).

In the grand scheme of life and all of the things that could go wrong, don't you think this one is extremely insignificant?

Yeah, my bf and I used to have an issue with him not calling me right back.

"I'm busy, I'll call you back in a sec"

-two hours later-

He calls.

This would be fine but I assume that he is going to call me right back, since that is what he said, and I wait for him. I could have gone out and met up with friends then talked to him on the phone. I told him that it makes me feel unimportant when he does this. I didn't turn it into a fight, I didn't pout, I just let my emotions on my sleeves. That emotion was me being downhearted. I told him how it really disappointed me.

He felt so bad, he now either calls me right back or says "I'll call you back at such and such time"

Now, I don't feel let down and I don't wait around for him to call.

yeh its a bit liek that with my boyfriend sometimes! yesterday he rang me he said il ring you at 8/9. but he didnt then he rang me at 1 am when i was asleep, he sed hed fell asleep early, i believe him obviously but it annoyed me that he said he would ring at 8/9 and he woke me up by ringing me at 1 am, i sed why didnt you ring me before you went sleep (lol) soo i think its just guys, it is a pain in the as s but i suppose we have tp live with it lol

Then it sounds like your beef with him isn't REALLY about the lack of a phone call.

Barbie i suggest getting to the root cause. This phonecall is a symptom of a larger problem. You are obviously aggravated with the way he is treating you in general. You will get further on solving this by not obsessing over the wrong issue....

Archived