Female Violence Victim Stripped Naked by Male Police Officers

Shiranai

I think this news deserves national attention; thereforeee I am posting it here to share it with everyone.

This is a VIOLENT and DISTURBING video, and if you don't have the stomach for police brutality and disturbing strip search on a WOMAN by MALE police officers, do not click on this following link.

I feel all police involved in the incident, including those higher ups that attempted to cover this up, need to be fired. The city needs to make this woman a very rich person.

Edit:

Please tell your friends and family about this. Help the victim spread this news as far as possible, so she can demand attention from Fox News, CNN, ABC, NBC. Don't let these people get away after doing something like this to her.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is absolutely disgusting.

It's so horrific I don't even want to sleep after seeing this.

Call the police and get sexually assaulted??? Locked in the cell naked for over 12 hours, forced to leave cell with nothing but a bullet vest on, to top it all, she was just beaten up before her friend called 911 for her! She was there, being pressed down and strip searched, after she got a chipped tooth, bruises, and a bulging disc?

Have these police officers lost their mind?

They not only need to be fired, they need to be on the sexual offender registry.

This just made me so freakin pissed off. I don't have a lot of use for *most* police to begin with (I lived with a cop for two years, I know how they operate)

They did this for the thrill. They love to victimize ppl to begin with.

I hope they hang all of them on a short rope!

Cops aren't out to protect and serve anymore...they're out there to bust your ass bc you didn't use your blinker!!

I am just so sick and tired of violence. I'm so sick of it. I feel like vomitting.

I just wish people would stop this behavior.

I'm tired of hearing about abuse.

I'm tired of rape.

I'm tired of brutality.

And it seems to be everywhere.

I was watching a trauma show on the Discovery channel, and it's just so sad to see what people do to each other!

There were victims of stabbings, shootings, etc.

It's just absolutely ridiculous.

They've got the violence in the middle east and africa. People who choose to attend school here are being shot up, stalked, and raped.

It's absolutely, absurd.

And it's all just so overwhelming at times.

Which explains why so many of us walk around enthralled in our own worlds, until we are blind-sided by trauma.

I mean who wants to be cynical? Who wants to think of anything horrible, when we are inundated with so much violent crap?

It's sad, and yet it's so upsetting.

And I know it's a cycle. It's a horrible cycle. It can be quite exhausting.

And no matter how diligent you are, there are no guaruntees. Because we are humans, and we make mistakes. We have intuitions, but we may be so distracted we can't even......

And think of all of the children. All of the crap they have to go through because of our choices. And many of them grow up to be unhappy people. Unhappy people that hurt people.

I mean, this is the human condition.

And there are so many things we have to worry about these days. There is the recession, Global warming...just everything. And yet there are crazies out there running around, butchering their therapists, toturing people in their basements, and killing the innocence of children.

And then we have the nerve to get angry with God. We should be so grateful he hasn't wiped us off of the face of the earth, to start over. He gave us free will and look what we've done with it. I mean, are there even words for all of this mess?

P.S. Just venting.

sickening.

the cops in the USA scare the heck outta me. This happens too often over there. You guys in the US must be furious to know this is happening. Your taxes are paying for these animals' salaries.

if the people in that video dont get instantly sacked and put in prison as an example to other cops, then you have no real justice out there.

i know we're not perfect in the UK, and our police leave a lot to be desired, but i swear if that happened over here and was shown on the evening news there would be such an outcry that those cops feet wouldnt touch the ground. Its totally unacceptable.

At best they'll be struck off. I just hope they're never entitled to work for a public service again - be that a soldier, or a teacher, or a bus driver. It's sickening.

They'll probably wind up getting some "sensitivity training" and the tax payers will be forced to foot the bill for the lawsuit.

To be fair, the cops in the video do not appear to be enjoying the whole event. If they are then they are animals as it was tough to watch on a video - I could not imagine being there.

I'd like to hear more from the Sheriff behind the scenes. He seems to think that what happened was 'procedure' and perfectly acceptable. Not that 'following orders' is an excuse, but if the problem is to be fixed it must start at the top.

There should never be men present during a female strip search. If more man power is needed, then they call in more female deputies.

She should have never had to go through this, she was the victim that called the police to begin with....I bet she never does that again after being violated.

Her poor husband looked like he was ready to cry.

There should never be men present during a female strip search. If more man power is needed, then they call in more female deputies.

I'd not say never, but in this situation it did not appear that six or seven officers were necessary. The talking heads on the video mention that the policy is for no opposite-gender officers during a strip search.

I think the deeper question is what went wrong that warranted such a forceful strip search? Zero tolerance for resistance or righteous indignation? And who had the video camera? In effect there were 3.5 billion men present at this strip search!

sickening.

the cops in the USA scare the heck outta me. This happens too often over there. You guys in the US must be furious to know this is happening. Your taxes are paying for these animals' salaries

Please don't judge the Police here on the basis of some single youtube video.

Yes there are dirty cops, but I guarantee, most of them here are proud officers that get a *Charge* out of talking a bite out of crime.

I hate the police.. they really make me wanna stamp on their feet!!!!

As I said before, These cops in this video do not speak for most cops working here. Yeah lots of dirty cops out there, and these cops should be prosicuted, I agree. However saying you hate cops shows immiturity on your part, and could you imagine a world without them?... Someone has to keep biting away at crime, so you can walk around and go places.

they have a dangerous/hard job... It's not all writing tickets and eating at the coffe shop.

I don't think making a woman sit for six hours wearing toilet tissue for bra and panties is procedure. I hope these people pay with their jobs. Not a single one of these men and women should be allowed to work in this country as law enforcement EVER again.

Yepp... these cops in the video are a disgrace to the uniform.

first, not all cops are sexist pigs OR dirty. I have a few cop-friends who are very loyal, honest and good officers..

That being said, I am 1000000000% appalled by this video. Horrible. That poor woman. I just don;t understand why she was arrested in the first place...leaving her in there naked for 6 hours "for her own safety"? seriously? omg

Archived