Fiance' assumes I'm cheating , what should I do?

Hello ENA! My fiance' assumes that I'm cheating when I'm NOT. I this man more than anything. He's my dream come true and I tell him over and over how much I LOVE him and yet he still assumes that I'm cheating. I'm deeply hurt by this. I trust this man and Love this man no matter what anyone says. I've have emotional breakdowns over and over again over him. Is there anything else I can do to make him believe me? Any adivce or suggestions?

> No Negativity please

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello ENA! My fiance' assumes that I'm cheating when I'm NOT. I this man more than anything. He's my dream come true and I tell him over and over how much I LOVE him and yet he still assumes that I'm cheating. I'm deeply hurt by this. I trust this man and Love this man no matter what anyone says. I've have emotional breakdowns over and over again over him. Is there anything else I can do to make him believe me? Any adivce or suggestions?

> No Negativity please

Princess...

How often does he accuse you of this? And could you define "assumes you are cheating" In other words, where does he think you are when you cheat? Does he think that you are cheating when you are really working? Or out with your friends?

How long have you been together? Do you have a date set for the wedding? And how long have these accusations been going on for?

~Allie

Princess...

How often does he accuse you of this? And could you define "assumes you are cheating" In other words, where does he think you are when you cheat? Does he think that you are cheating when you are really working? Or out with your friends?

How long have you been together? Do you have a date set for the wedding? And how long have these accusations been going on for?

~Allie

Allie,

Him and I have been together for 6 months now. He has just started doing this. Every now and then he will assume that I'm cheating, but this time he really is. I don't know. THat is all I do work, work, work, and oh yea work.

Well, as I said on another thread...maybe he assumes that as you talk in other threads about how you want to meet Mr.Right and ask how you can meet someone (and talk about how you are talking to others and pursuing something with them).

Anyway, I think neither of you are ready for a very healthy relationship at this point. You don't seem to act consistent with your words on here and it seems to be more about the drama or the "excitement" of things than real love based in a foundation of respect and trust.

Is it possible he has a guilty conscience???

I am thinking along the lines of OLG here.

AND

The reason I asked when you got engaged is I wondered if he was getting COLD FEET.

I so very much hate to say these things because I KNOW YOU LOVE HIM...

I'm just throwin' stuff out there.

Someone throw SOMETHIN' BACK that might be more optimistic?????

~Allie

4 months ago. I have a ring the size of the one in the Titanic.

Well in the last 4 months you have made threads with titles,

Dating again! Needs advice please!

Still single! What am I doing wrong?

Maybe that is why he thinks you are cheating. I wouldn't want my fiance thinking like that.

He's my heart, my soul, my life, my everything.

That's the problem. Relationships are two independent people coming together to create a third something.....neither of you should be entirely dependent on the other for your happiness or your "life" or your "soul". Maybe it seems romantic to you, but it's actually rather sad and pressuring for most healthy people.

Well in the last 4 months you have made threads with titles,

Dating again! Needs advice please!

Still single! What am I doing wrong?

Maybe that is why he thinks you are cheating. I wouldn't want my fiance thinking like that.

I was about to post something along the lines of this.

Your posts over the past few months really make me question this whole thing.

Archived