What do men find physically attractive in women?

rosephase

Okay so I know that different men should have different opinions. I don’t need to know the “she makes me laugh” “likes the same things I do” “is interesting to talk to” stuff. I mean pure physical attraction. Not the PC corrects answers. Just what gets your eye from accross the room before you’ve even talked to her?

What kind of hair? What height? What breast size?

I know we all feel differently about people as we get to know them and the girl that is a 10 to you might bore you to tears or be a raving psychopath, but what are the physically characteristics that turn you on?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm, I'll just bring out my shallow side and describe my "perfect woman" for you...

Between 5'6" and 5'8", thin but not petite (more athleticish), smallish chest (I don't really know cup sizes, to be honest), blonde or brunette (dirty blonde ideally), long legs, broadish shoulders(not mannish), and I used to think I really only liked long hair, but I actually haven't got a clue anymore.

Edit: No badonkadonk (sp?) butts.

I like shorter girls 5,2-5,5... brunettes are so sexy..long hair. olive skin.. i am also a boob man... but no plastic please.. i rather have small nautral... my ex was portuguesse and she had one of the nicest butt.. now i am kinda of a butt man... then legs.. but most importantly.. a confident, intelegent,respectfull,funny, girl with good family values are whats important...

Okayy what is it exactly about the female butt that turns men on so??? And do you like extra meat on it, the curves, jiggley...a Jennifer Lopez sorta thing>??? I can see big boobs, long legs, etc. but what can you do with a butt...lol????

I like small butts myself. You don't have to be able to do anything with a butt to like the way it looks . It's the body as art. Women's bodies are beautiful.

bella- jennifer lopez butt is to big for me...has to be a good proportaion.. i like the curves, .. and the roundness on it.. when it fills the jeans out just perfect... i dont like pancake butts... or when a girls butt looks like a 10yr old boy with saggy jeans on... yes womens bodies are so beautifull.. best creation in this world...

I've dated big girls, petite and everything in between. Personally, not a boob man, more a butt man, but neither are a deal breaker. It's the eyes, the laugh, the casualness.

Women who don't take themselves too seriously are a major turn on...hit me in the arm, make a stupid bet over who buys dinner...or mess my hair up right before we arrive at a party. Best ever? My wife!

for me its a slim figure, healthy skin tone and pretty hair.

the slim figure will bring everything else that i like. like smaller boobs, tight ass and long looking legs. curves in all the right places.

im sorry bella2007 but the reason why dudes like asses is because they picture themselves behind it.....doggystyle. again sorry...hope you dont walk funny now...

Yeah of course, I'm just referring to the posters that like to call it "meat" instead of "body". That's the cattle-like bit I'm talking about.

Yeah, that's true enough... I don't think I'd describe a girl as meat haha, I thought you were having issues with what we fellas were saying in general.

I like taller girls, from around 5'6" to 5'10", with a flat stomach (not anorexic, just athletically flat.) I like blondes and brunettes, and especially dirty blonds. Breasts are not that important I guess, as long as they are not too big, lol. The girl I like now has basically no chest what-so-ever. I'm not sure how the sizing goes, but definitely in the A range. I like good looking legs and a butt that fills her jeans, but not overflowing or leaving a sag in the back, lol. Once again, the girl I'm currently after runs cross country and track; she has nice athletic legs and a butt that fits in her jeans pretty nicely. And probably the most important part on a girl is her face. I love a nice face. A girl could have a perfect body, but if the face isnt up to par, it just ruins the whole package. Honestly, when I first look at a girl, I start at the face and then work my way down, lol.

For me it is the face and eyes. also i dont like obese but average is good.

Also for me the perfect women were from the early to mid 90's.

Think Kim Deal, Mary Timony, Kathleen Hanna, Kim Gordon. They were/are just cool women who you probably just hang out with and have a beer.

Archived