Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 17 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What do men find physically attractive in women?

rosephase

What do men find physically attractive in women?

Okay so I know that different men should have different opinions. I don’t need to know the “she makes me laugh” “likes the same things I do” “is interesting to talk to” stuff. I mean pure physical attraction. Not the PC corrects answers. Just what gets your eye from accross the room before you’ve even talked to her?

What kind of hair? What height? What breast size?

I know we all feel differently about people as we get to know them and the girl that is a 10 to you might bore you to tears or be a raving psychopath, but what are the physically characteristics that turn you on?

Wotgorilla?
    OK, you asked for non-pc:

I'm a boob man, so C, D, or larger.
    Tall too, I'm 6 feet, so I like tall.
    Legs and ass too. Looks good in a skirt.
    Last edited by Wotgorilla?; 02-13-2008 at 06:12 AM.

IronLion85
    Hmmm, I'll just bring out my shallow side and describe my "perfect woman" for you...

Between 5'6" and 5'8", thin but not petite (more athleticish), smallish chest (I don't really know cup sizes, to be honest), blonde or brunette (dirty blonde ideally), long legs, broadish shoulders(not mannish), and I used to think I really only liked long hair, but I actually haven't got a clue anymore.

Edit: No badonkadonk (sp?) butts.

watupgangsta
    well i like a short girl, and im a sucker for pretty eyes. with exceptions i like a curl who is thin but feminine/shapely.

HellFrost666
    I like thick girls. (Not morbidly obese...) The whole skinny waif look just doesn't excite me.

And long hair, the longer the better. And I love redheads.

Pale skin is another one of my strange fascinations. The whole tanarexic thing is so fake looking.

bmwm3

I like shorter girls 5,2-5,5... brunettes are so sexy..long hair. olive skin.. i am also a boob man... but no plastic please.. i rather have small nautral... my ex was portuguesse and she had one of the nicest butt.. now i am kinda of a butt man... then legs.. but most importantly.. a confident, intelegent,respectfull,funny, girl with good family values are whats important...
    Last edited by bmwm3; 02-11-2008 at 09:27 PM.

bella2007
    Okayy what is it exactly about the female butt that turns men on so??? And do you like extra meat on it, the curves, jiggley...a Jennifer Lopez sorta thing>??? I can see big boobs, long legs, etc. but what can you do with a butt...lol????

IronLion85
    Quote Originally Posted by bella2007 [Register to see the link]
    Okayy what is it exactly about the female butt that turns men on so??? And do you like extra meat on it, the curves, jiggley...a Jennifer Lopez sorta thing>??? I can see big boobs, long legs, etc. but what can you do with a butt...lol????
    I like small butts myself. You don't have to be able to do anything with a butt to like the way it looks . It's the body as art. Women's bodies are beautiful.

watupgangsta
    i can think of a few things....

bmwm3

bella- jennifer lopez butt is to big for me...has to be a good proportaion.. i like the curves, .. and the roundness on it.. when it fills the jeans out just perfect... i dont like pancake butts... or when a girls butt looks like a 10yr old boy with saggy jeans on... yes womens bodies are so beautifull.. best creation in this world...
    Last edited by bmwm3; 02-11-2008 at 10:03 PM.

Page 1 of 17 1234 ... LastLast
Top Threads
Am I the only one saving myself for marriage....?
Hello everyone, I am a 20 year old female here, and being raised up in a relatively strict Asian family, I've come to believe that virginity is a
Long distance relationship - Experiences/opinions on open relationships
I've been in a long distance relationship for a while, we aren't able to see each other on a daily basis, perhaps every three months or so if our
Ending a Good Relationship Over Sex Issues?
My girlfriend and I have been together for three years (we are 22), and everything has been perfect except sex and passion. We click so well, love
Confused about Candaulism and the 'wife sharing'
Hi guys, I am a bit in need of help in here. To give you some background, my boyfriend has become a candaulist, or somebody who wants to share his
sex sex sex
sex is all i feel it's about here, i been noticed that when we had sex we are good but when a day or two gose by he gets quite, and doesn't really
Boyfriend doesn't seem interested in sex anymore
So I've been with my partner for almost 6 years (We had a bit of a break in between) but got back together just over two years ago. We have an 8
Does it make you horny if you don't touch yourself?
I'm going to hopefully see my boyfriend in 3 weeks time and we haven't exactly slept together before and he told me he wasn't going to masutrbate
Featured Threads
My boyfriend doesn't text me as much anymore?
My boyfriend would text me everyday all day and now he won't text me first anymore or at all sometimes. Last night he stopped replying to my text so
Is she the rebound
If he leaves a 17 year relationship to date his High School Sweetheart from 32 years ago, is she a rebound ?
I want to break NC after almost 2 months to invite my ex gf to a concert
We have been in NC for almost 2 months after being together for 6 years. She stopped responding to a text i sent her. I saw she was interested in
Online dating, and why it doesn't work well for most men
We discussed this before, and for some reason people got personal and mean about it. So I have no intention of returning to this thread, but I wanted
PLEASE HELP, boyfriend talks to mom 4-5 times per day, very odd relationship....
Hi guys, Always been hesitant to post my personal business online. Anyways... here it goes... So my boyfriend is amazing...(just to throw this
Hurtful joking
My bf jokes about things that are very hurtful. Today was probably one of the most hurtful. He tried to grab my breasts and he does this a lot. He's
He dumped me and won't return my stuff
So I was seeing a guy for a short amount of time. Out of the blue....he blocked me? Fair enough, I get the message, I think it's rude but
Ask For Advice