"Is this cheating?" questions

lovebunny

What if the answers to all those "how would you feel" questions is:

YES, I FEEL OKAY WITH IT.

Now what? Can you still say there's no cheating at all?

IMHO, if you are married, and you don't mind what your spouse does, I think it would not cheating...some people have "open marriages". If it's okay with them, then that's another story.

It wasn't ok with me....

~Allie

I wouldn't be comfortable if my SO voted for Hillary Clinton...and I certainly wouldn't want to be there....so would that be her cheating on me?

or how about...

if I pooped out what could be considered the worlds largest crap and showed that to a friend of mine for validation...I wouldn't want my SO there and I wouldn't be comfortable with her doing the same thing...so is that me cheating on her?

*btw...if you don't get the poo reference to southpark then please don't be offended, because its actually really funny.

I wouldn't be comfortable if my SO voted for Hillary Clinton...and I certainly wouldn't want to be there....so would that be her cheating on me?

or how about...

if I pooped out what could be considered the worlds largest crap and showed that to a friend of mine for validation...I wouldn't want my SO there and I wouldn't be comfortable with her doing the same thing...so is that me cheating on her?

*btw...if you don't get the poo reference to southpark then please don't be offended, because its actually really funny.

BONO WILL NEVER BE NUMBER 2. lol!!

What if the answers to all those "how would you feel" questions is:

YES, I FEEL OKAY WITH IT.

Now what? Can you still say there's no cheating at all?

Very good point.

When I cheated one of my past partners (and at the time, I slept with many many other people through our relationship), I didn't think the rules applied to me for some bizarre reason. I figured I would never fall in love, so I was simply doing what I had too in order to stay in a relationship. And the guy (and girl) at I was dating seemed to be getting what they wanted out of the relationship.

I felt fine about it.

I think the statement is good, only where both partners have the same ideas about what they feel comfortable with and what they don't. The problem is, people have vastly different ideas on these.

Archived