Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: do different vaginas feel alike?

iambrazilian

do different vaginas feel alike?

since i've only been with one woman, how do different vaginas feel? Obviously different, just like different penises feel different (I guess? size, width...), are vaginas differentiated in warmness, tightness, deepth?

I'm just curious...I assume they are, but to which extent. Is it something like, "oh my god, this vagina is SOOOOOO much better than that last one...". LOL!!!

My gf's vaggy doesnt feel THAT warm...b4 when I was a virgin all you hear about is wet and warm vaginas...her vagina is no warmer than what her armpit would be, lol...

sorry for the weird thread, but I am very curious...

rocio

yes, very weird thread.

Frangipani
    Is a good question I think. Well, some are much tighter than others, especially women who haven't had kids. I've been told this, without going into detail. S yes, there are differences, but I think, like with penises, it's more size/tightness related. It's all good

hosswhispra
    Deep inside myself searching for motivation and inspiration
    I don't know. Heck, I don't even know what mine feels like...how am I supposed to know how others feel!

5. 12-25-2007, 03:18 AM
    Reason
    TMI :)

Zorba
    Gold Member
    They can vary a lot. Tightness, length, feel, wetness, sometimes with the same woman. The look smell and taste varies too.

jimthzz
    Platinum Member
    Yup, they are different, just like the whole lady is different from any other lady.

But you know what? They all are the same too.

Just gotta take a sampling over the course of your life.

I'm thinking that your search will go better for you if what you really seek is variety of experience, not just testing the sensations possible in the hoo-haa of various women.

If that is all you seek, then block off a week's time, bring $10K with you to Nevada and spend 24/7 at a whorehouse.

Tethys
    Platinum Member
    Yeah, I've wondered about that too sometimes since I have no idea what mine feels like! I've been told that tightness and width can vary, but overall it's pretty much the same experience.

KG
    In some ways, each feels different. Some have very smooth feeling walls, others a tad rougher. The difference is usually felt because of varying degrees of tightness. Women who do kegels can actually massage you, and you feel the wall texture against you.

hosswhispra
    Deep inside myself searching for motivation and inspiration
    Quote Originally Posted by jimthzz [Register to see the link]
    If that is all you seek, then block off a week's time, bring $10K with you to Nevada and spend 24/7 at a whorehouse.
    Do they have any manwhore houses out there for women?

11. 12-25-2007, 02:11 PM
    Reason
    privacy on google

JeckyllNHyde
    a guy once told me mine was nice.
    no idea what he meant, he refused to elaborate lol. maybe didn't want to give TMI.
    i don't feel much difference between guys penises. (not that i have had THAT many partners.. but the few I have been with). it all depended on how they used it and that's what made it feel good/better.
    womens probably varies in tightness, and length of the vagina..
    i always wondered this too though.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Top Threads
Sex drive men vs women?
I was talking to some friends the other day and the topic of men's and women's sex drive came up. One often gets the impression, not least in the
Why wait until i turn 18 to have sex??
I know that it might sound dumb to ask a question like that but hear me out. So, right now i'm 16 and my boyfriend is 17 and we've been together for
Sex is always excruciating
I'm 16 years old and I know that's very young to be having sex but I feel that I'm ready for it. To begin with the pain isn't caused by poor
why don't I regret these things?
I am studying abroad in Spain and I have a boyfriend back home. I'm 17 and before Spain I was a total good girl and never drank or did drugs or
question about libido
Basically I wanted to get my anxiety under control and the psychiatrist recommended a weak medication, however i've noticed my libido is close to
Featured Threads
Parent and relationships problems
So clearly i need help sooo i will get right into the story.....sorry its so long I am a 25 year old male who is in a relationship with my 19
My boyfriend is trying to date other woman on online dating site.
I really need help. I am so confused. My boyfriend is on online dating site. He said he wants to date other women. We were on and off relationship
My wife left me without having even a talk
Hi everybody, I wonder if this is normal just to leave a marriage of 7 years without having a proper talk before moving on? It happened to me that
Confused about FWB
Last weekend my FWB and I made plans to meet up. He drove down from his place to go to a party with friends, afterwards he was coming to spend the
Everything is just JUMBLED
I have an extremely, EXTREMELY screwed up life. At least from my point of view it is. At least I think I'm the only one that knows my own
Getting over someone to be with them again later?
Long story short, my ex broke up with me after 4 years because he said he was immature and needed to grow up without me and part of that was meeting
Need Advice - it's urgent for me
Hello Everyone, I meesed up my life and I take full responsibilty. I ned advice and what to do to remedy the situation immediately and prevent it
Ask For Advice