Is there any way to stop discharge?!

Ainsliexx

I understand that it's normal for women to have daily discharge but, mine is really pissing me off!

It doesn't smell, it's not a weird consistency and it's not oddly colored so I don't believe I have an infection. There's just a LOT of it, every day!

It just gets on my underwear and leaves a bit of a mark and it's just very irritating and gross to me.

is there any way to ward off discharge? Or, at least good colors of underwear to wear so I can disguise it more? It shows up very well on white but I've also noticed it shows up well against dark colors. Not the sexiest thing for a guy to see when he pulls off your knickers.

What the hell do I do??

I understand that it's normal for women to have daily discharge but, mine is really pissing me off!

It doesn't smell, it's not a weird consistency and it's not oddly colored so I don't believe I have an infection. There's just a LOT of it, every day!

It just gets on my underwear and leaves a bit of a mark and it's just very irritating and gross to me.

is there any way to ward off discharge? Or, at least good colors of underwear to wear so I can disguise it more? It shows up very well on white but I've also noticed it shows up well against dark colors. Not the sexiest thing for a guy to see when he pulls off your knickers.

What the hell do I do??

as a guy and not a doctor my advice to you is probably useless.

but i tbink this goes with the territory of being a woman. discharge is a normal female occurrence. you could where some protection(pantyliner)if the discharge bothers you that much?

also as a guy I can tell you first hand it is not a turn off at all. if anything this is sort of a turn on for me.

I don't think there is any way to stop it.

There's just a LOT of it, every day!

If you have talked to your doctor about it and you are sure that you are fine, then you might just want to use a "pantyliner" so that your clothes do not get ruined.

If it is hormonal in nature then maybe going on oral contraceptives can help????? Most women experience less lubrication in general when they are on the pill.

BellaDonna

What guy is going to take off a woman's knickers and inspect it? Doesn't he have better things to do??

Seriously, there is nothing you can do about it. Vaginal discharge is normal. The vagina is self-cleansing and by producing secretions, it is protecting you from infections as well as it keeps you lubricated. Can you imagine what it'd be like having a super dry vagina? Eeeeeeyike!

I do know that some women wear pantyliners and remove them just before they get intimate with their partners so their knickers appear to be "clean". If you are willing to go through the trouble of doing this everyday, then maybe it's an option for you. On the other hand, commercial pantiliners you find in the drug stores have plastic backing on them that don't allow your skin to breathe. They may cause an infection or rashes but personally, that is not the route I'd want to take.

Err...always wear cotton panties. Any other material is a recipe for trouble.

And erm...some guys LIKE the gross stuff you see on your panties (no, not for licking, for LOOKING). I think it has to do with pheromones that arouses them so much.

(Wow, I've never talked about vaginas like this before...let alone on a public forum!!!

I've never been with a female that wasn't like that.

In fact, the mother of an ex told her to always carry panties on her purse, so she could change into clean, unstained, panties if she got lucky.

It's normal, don't worry about it...

We don't mind. Heck, in fact, we just want to get rid of your underwear, it's just an obstacle, so we only pay attention to it to:

a) Compliment you

b) Take it off.

Once it is off you, we couldn't care less about it. When you're getting your clothes back on ask the guy where your panties are, I bet you, he doesn't have a clue (most of the time we won't even recall the color or the shape of them).

yep, sure enough its the womans curse.

I thought it was just me for a while but its normal... just that no one talks about it.

And birthcontrol doesnt work at all to stop it. I've been on depo for 4 years now and i still have that problem, it does get rid of the fluid related to ovulation... but you still go through the same thing.. so... yeah birth control wont help you here.

We don't mind. Heck, in fact, we just want to get rid of your underwear, it's just an obstacle, so we only pay attention to it to:

a) Compliment you

b) Take it off.

Once it is off you, we couldn't care less about it. When you're getting your clothes back on ask the guy where your panties are, I bet you, he doesn't have a clue (most of the time we won't even recall the color or the shape of them).

lol, I have to disagree with this I always notice what theyre wearing. In fact this is a major turn on for me. I prefer to see a woman partially clothed instead of being totally naked. Its a tease to me.

lol, I have to disagree with this I always notice what theyre wearing. In fact this is a major turn on for me. I prefer to see a woman partially clothed instead of being totally naked. Its a tease to me.

Oh, OK. Then just avoid dating a guy that likes ligerie

By the way, I hate clothes on women. The female body is beautifull, there is no need to cover it or use add-ons to "enhance" the appearance. I rather have a girl butt naked than a girl with the most expensive, softest and most beautiful lingerie.

Archived