Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is there any way to stop discharge?!

Ainsliexx

Is there any way to stop discharge?!

I understand that it's normal for women to have daily discharge but, mine is really pissing me off!

It doesn't smell, it's not a weird consistency and it's not oddly colored so I don't believe I have an infection. There's just a LOT of it, every day!

It just gets on my underwear and leaves a bit of a mark and it's just very irritating and gross to me.

is there any way to ward off discharge? Or, at least good colors of underwear to wear so I can disguise it more? It shows up very well on white but I've also noticed it shows up well against dark colors. Not the sexiest thing for a guy to see when he pulls off your knickers.

What the hell do I do??

BlondGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ainsliexx [Register to see the link]
    I understand that it's normal for women to have daily discharge but, mine is really pissing me off!

It doesn't smell, it's not a weird consistency and it's not oddly colored so I don't believe I have an infection. There's just a LOT of it, every day!

It just gets on my underwear and leaves a bit of a mark and it's just very irritating and gross to me.

is there any way to ward off discharge? Or, at least good colors of underwear to wear so I can disguise it more? It shows up very well on white but I've also noticed it shows up well against dark colors. Not the sexiest thing for a guy to see when he pulls off your knickers.

What the hell do I do??

as a guy and not a doctor my advice to you is probably useless.
    but i tbink this goes with the territory of being a woman. discharge is a normal female occurrence. you could where some protection(pantyliner)if the discharge bothers you that much?

also as a guy I can tell you first hand it is not a turn off at all. if anything this is sort of a turn on for me.

BellaDonna
    I don't think there is any way to stop it.

There's just a LOT of it, every day!

If you have talked to your doctor about it and you are sure that you are fine, then you might just want to use a "pantyliner" so that your clothes do not get ruined.

If it is hormonal in nature then maybe going on oral contraceptives can help????? Most women experience less lubrication in general when they are on the pill.

BellaDonna

dqueen
    What guy is going to take off a woman's knickers and inspect it? Doesn't he have better things to do??

Seriously, there is nothing you can do about it. Vaginal discharge is normal. The vagina is self-cleansing and by producing secretions, it is protecting you from infections as well as it keeps you lubricated. Can you imagine what it'd be like having a super dry vagina? Eeeeeeyike!

I do know that some women wear pantyliners and remove them just before they get intimate with their partners so their knickers appear to be "clean". If you are willing to go through the trouble of doing this everyday, then maybe it's an option for you. On the other hand, commercial pantiliners you find in the drug stores have plastic backing on them that don't allow your skin to breathe. They may cause an infection or rashes but personally, that is not the route I'd want to take.

Err...always wear cotton panties. Any other material is a recipe for trouble.

And erm...some guys LIKE the gross stuff you see on your panties (no, not for licking, for LOOKING). I think it has to do with pheromones that arouses them so much.

(Wow, I've never talked about vaginas like this before...let alone on a public forum!!! )

Konfetkette
    IF your guy even sees it
    and it grosses him out
    he's an idiot

It's the same as if you said "You got wood in the morning! Gross!"

Suesser Tod

I've never been with a female that wasn't like that.

In fact, the mother of an ex told her to always carry panties on her purse, so she could change into clean, unstained, panties if she got lucky.

It's normal, don't worry about it...

We don't mind. Heck, in fact, we just want to get rid of your underwear, it's just an obstacle, so we only pay attention to it to:

a) Compliment you

b) Take it off.

Once it is off you, we couldn't care less about it. When you're getting your clothes back on ask the guy where your panties are, I bet you, he doesn't have a clue (most of the time we won't even recall the color or the shape of them).

EQD
    yep, sure enough its the womans curse.
    I thought it was just me for a while but its normal... just that no one talks about it.
    And birthcontrol doesnt work at all to stop it. I've been on depo for 4 years now and i still have that problem, it does get rid of the fluid related to ovulation... but you still go through the same thing.. so... yeah birth control wont help you here.

JeckyllNHyde
    Maybe you can try panties with patterns.
    That may help disguise just a bit.

BlondGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by Suesser Tod [Register to see the link]

We don't mind. Heck, in fact, we just want to get rid of your underwear, it's just an obstacle, so we only pay attention to it to:

a) Compliment you

b) Take it off.

Once it is off you, we couldn't care less about it. When you're getting your clothes back on ask the guy where your panties are, I bet you, he doesn't have a clue (most of the time we won't even recall the color or the shape of them).

lol, I have to disagree with this I always notice what theyre wearing. In fact this is a major turn on for me. I prefer to see a woman partially clothed instead of being totally naked. Its a tease to me.

Suesser Tod

Quote Originally Posted by BlondGuy [Register to see the link]
    lol, I have to disagree with this I always notice what theyre wearing. In fact this is a major turn on for me. I prefer to see a woman partially clothed instead of being totally naked. Its a tease to me.
    Oh, OK. Then just avoid dating a guy that likes ligerie :P

By the way, I hate clothes on women. The female body is beautifull, there is no need to cover it or use add-ons to "enhance" the appearance. I rather have a girl butt naked than a girl with the most expensive, softest and most beautiful lingerie.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
Religious organisation knocking on my door
Apologies if this is the wrong thread, I wasn't sure where to place this. I'm in the UK and for quite a while I've had people from a religious
Boyfriend is using again, Please HELP!
Hi Guys so a quick intro to my situation, I have been seeing my boyfriend for some time now and I was aware that he is a recovering addict from
Hernia
I had one doctor feel a hernia, the 2nd didn't. I go for a surgery consult Wednesday. The problem is I'm too jumpy and sensitive for them to get a
Overdose..opinions?
I was told that yesterday my ex overdosed in heroin. Apparently him, his cousin, and someone else sent with him to Indy and did stuff in the vehicle
Tremendous Anxiety and sadness in the noon period everyday.
Hello guys, I've been feeling awful with anxiety over the past month or so. It especially peaks around 1:30-2 in the noon and goes on tilll 5-6 in
Featured Threads
Whatever Happened to.....
Hey there, Does anyone know whatever happened to ENA old timers Brownstone, TiredTiger, SuperDave, mhowe, John Galt, Shane Falco, etc? I'd be
I Need Urgent Help With This, Please!!!
Sorry this is long, just want to explain the whole thing. I've been dating a guy for about 3 weeks. The first two weeks we hung out as "friends"
Being a "little man"
So I've been carrying this chip on my shoulder that has been a hindrance to my self confidence that I wanna get rid of. I'm 5'6, with hands and feet
So we broke up, but while I was breaking up with him his phone rang...
So I broke up with this guy who I thought was absolutely wonderful and trying to support as he was going through so much, divorce, business
No contact rule to get ex back.
So ive used the no contact rule to get my ex of 2 years back one other time after we had a short break. Our relationship only allowed us to see each
Am I being too harsh or a push over?
First post so here goes feel like I don't have anyone to turn to about this. Been in a relationship for about 6 years now all has been great for
You find love when you stop looking ??
I don't know how many times I've heard this expression. What do the people of ENA think of this statement? I get pretty annoyed when somebody
Ask For Advice