LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 13141516

Thread: This is why you don't have your ex back

Silver Member
    it is very refreshing to have someone finally give good advice to someone who really want their ex back. Seems like NC is the answer to everything around here. I have done it and I think it made my relationship worst. It is all a game to a certain extent. I know that you have to be more clever and choose your moves more wisely when you are trying to get your ex back in your life. Things have happen and you cant just do business as usual. You have to think your moves.

I am trying to get my ex back and now he has a chic in his life. People would say move on but I feel like it was my fault about alot of things so I just cant really do that.

We have been talking lately. I have controlled my emotions. I dont pressure him. I try to keep our interaction very pleasant really. I have not seen him in about 4 weeks now. I think that is good cause I dont need to be around him alot or cause I have to work on my own life.

Im a very attractive woman and I am dating and working on meeting someone else. Im not going to settle for just anybody as my friends would want just so I can get my ex out my head. Not going to happen. My ex and I do talk to each other. I hope to get him back but in the meantime, I living my life and dating other people. Im not going to kick him out my life cause I love him and never stop loving him. NC was horrible for me. I was a walking emotional timebomb. I needed it for a little while but I rather have some contact than none at all. I have made a very strong stand against alot of people concerning this decision cause NO ONE can truly say what works for you when you are trying to move on. I have tried doing thing everyone else way, now Im doing it may. I am very open to warnings and advice but in the end, I weight out the next move best for us.

bites

bump lol

I agree with this. People want what they can't have. In relationships - it bounces back and forth between players.

Good post.

bump! love it!

Amazing post. Great job. A lot of the things you said to do, I did, in the past and they seemed to work.

Bumpity...BUMP...BUMP...BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!

lol great post, wish I had done some of this ...but did the opposit and now he is getting married to somebody
    else...I also screwed up big time with other things, but don't regret one move...

Time to revive a great post!!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 13141516

Give Advice
Ask For Advice